Mirage island summit/cave

Thoompinho

Hey all, i was lucky enough to get on mirage island. I didn't leave it for 2 days so i knew I could'nt leave the island or sky pillar would be back.

But I was hunting on summit and decided i wanted to catch an anorith and lileep, so I took the stairs to the cave. Instead of getting into the cave I got thrown of the island.

I'm not sure if its a bug or supposed to be like this, cause I know the island is only there for 24 hours, but I didn't actually leave the island.

sD3426Z.png jUTSBXA.png UnHnESq.png

ARBBI9N.png C4vdtvk.png

Hi !

Sorry i don't have any answer for you but I have a question : can you tell me how did you go on mirage island please ? :)

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Hi !

Sorry i don't have any answer for you but I have a question : can you tell me how did you go on mirage island please ? :)

Talk to the old man in pacifidgelog town (or however you spell it). He will tell you if it's there, route 131 should become route 131b and sky pillar will be replaced by mirage island.

sD3426Z.png jUTSBXA.png UnHnESq.png

ARBBI9N.png C4vdtvk.png

Hi !

Talk to the old man in pacifidgelog town (or however you spell it). He will tell you if it's there, route 131 should become route 131b and sky pillar will be replaced by mirage island.

Yeah ! Thanks a lot :)

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.