How to get Heatran.

Fadoka

Well guys, here we are on how to catch Heatran. I have to admit it's annoying and a bit hard but it's just like everything in life which can get resolved with proper planning. So as for the details. They are as following:

So requirements are :

1-150 hours of sinnoh gameplay.

2-No evo datas or pokedex datas required.

3-Sinnoh champion.

4-You enter the zone with only one lvl 60 or less pokemon which is preferable to be Gyarados , Garchomp or Snorlax .

5-You can use Masterballs against lvl 30 Heatran (On old requirement we couldn't use them).

New Note : Heatran is now lvl 30 not lvl 99 when you can it. But You must defeat the lvl 99 Heatran first to catch the lvl 30 one. So take a pokemon that would kill a lvl 99 Heatran from the mentioned above.

Steps:

1-You start from Survival area (you access it from teleporter without a quest after you are sinnoh champion).

2-Then you head to the east to route 226

3-Next is route 227 on the north.

4-Keep going north and head to Stark Mount Exterior Pt.

5-Then talk to Buck. He will let you in if you meet requirements.

6-Now we are in Stark mountain main carvern pt

Note : You can NOT go back to the pc after clearning all these NPCs. You will have to restart this all again.

7-Heading to Stark mountain Heatran Pt

8-Battling Commander Mars Team : Skuntank , Toxicroak , Bronzong , Luxray , Milotic.

9-Defeated Commander Mars and also 99 lvl Heatran. Now Commander Mars will disappear and you will have your chance for fighting Heatran lvl 99 that you will have to beat.

Note:Preferable pokemon against the lvl 99 Heatran would be Snorlax , Choice band garchomp mostly.

10-Talk to Buck who will give you your rare candies and masterball. Then he will teleport you to pc.

11-Bring your Synchronize pokemon and go back to catch the lvl 30 Heatran as you can use masterball on it.

12-Good luck!

It should now be easy for you guys to catch it after this help.

Note : You could get back your rare candies by talking to Buck in Heatran's room after catching Heatran.And you can use masterball.

Latest Updates : W1XYsl2uRueIj0C0UBn7yA.pngALXdlAczRa68OhWm9yxIvQ.png (This is actually done by talking to Buck)

Note that : Now It was tested that you can enter the zone with the pokes you want without restrictions.

So briefly : You will pick , lets say a lvl 60 Gyarados. Once you complete requirements, You will enter the zone and kill npcs (Gyarados will lvl up inside and you can't use rare candies) till you reach Heatran and kill it then you will talk to Buck after beating the lvl 99 Heatran. He will teleport you to the entrance again. So you return to pc and pick the sync you want to catch the lvl 30 Heatran with upon returning back.

I wish you all the best of luck.Keep all the feedbacks and comments and feel free to ask for help if you need. I'll reply you all eventually. Here is my discord tag Fadoka#8479 if someone uses discord. Love you all. Enjoy <3

Note that this video is bit outdated because I caught heatran depending on old quest requirements which was lately updated like I mentioned on the thread.

Edited by Eyebeam
  • Like 2

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images