itens in quest for heatran.

Bvilela

I went on the spot on the heatran and the npc got the items, I lost. The items did not return I wondered how to get them back.

Hi there,

Have you tried to go to Heatran's room again and talk to Buck? :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yes but is impossible i think defeat npc with one lvl60.

How do i get my 64 rc and 1 masterball back.

The only way to get your rare candies and masterball back is by talking to Buck in Stark mountain heatran room , he will return rc and masterball to you.

Btw it's possible to defeat npc with lv60 pokemon and catch Heatran, quite number of players already did that. Some of them bring a level 60 in and train in the cave until certain level before facing Heatran, you can get free heal from Buck in the cave ,some just bring along a tank pokemon like Umbreon for it, it's depends on how you do it. I hope this can help you on catching Heatran, Good luck. :Grin:

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]