Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup Im with this idea, but as @iSmurfy mentioned, after several seasons the legendary pkmns will get OP on PvP ranked battles

which is why I have condition regarding the re-roll

A certain legendary pkmn, can be re-rolled only 'once; or maximum twice.

A 3rd time re-roll on the same pkmn will not be allowed

if this condition is accepted, then Im more than happy to have this feature introduced onto PRO ^_^

The systen would re-roll IVs all together. Basically, getting that OP legendary would be very hard because all ivs gets mixed at once.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Yeah I think the regular coin iv rerolls should be added. It's fair. We can only catch one of each, so at least give us that please? (Also some are mentioning only for pvp coins, but some of us don't pvp. It wouldn't be great for us being forced into pvp just to have a chance to reroll 1 iv.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]