Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>

</s>:x89: Gaw I'm thinking about making the switch to xat instead of irc<e>
</e></QUOTE>

To be honest I would be more inclined to chat on an XAT page then in IRC never did like IRC and on xat you can do more then just chat (My first time watching DBZ Abriddged on youtube was with this guild back when I had leadership [boy was is a short run btw <E>:Cry:</E> ]). All I;m saying is it gives a better bonding experience outside the game itself if your considering it I cast my vote for xat.</r>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Phantom0x0"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>
</s>:x89: Gaw I'm thinking about making the switch to xat instead of irc<e>
</e></QUOTE>

To be honest I would be more inclined to chat on an XAT page then in IRC never did like IRC and on xat you can do more then just chat (My first time watching DBZ Abriddged on youtube was with this guild back when I had leadership [boy was is a short run btw <E>:Cry:</E> ]). All I;m saying is it gives a better bonding experience outside the game itself if your considering it I cast my vote for xat.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

:xiagree: Phantom. Xat it is then. Ill edit the OP soon.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<t>So i went ahead and made edits to the OP replace everything that was related to IRC and added descriptions to ranks(you'll see other guilds copying tor rank descriptions most likely) . :xsucks: :xiagree:</t>

FRnvVzg.png

Guest Amourshipper

<t>I must say, the description of the ranks are really cool and I can't wait for the game to go live, so that I can officially join the guild.<br/>

And keep up the good work.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Amourshipper"><s>

</s>I must say, the description of the ranks are really cool and I can't wait for the game to go live, so that I can officially join the guild.<br/>

And keep up the good work.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Phantom0x0"><s>

</s>I like the descriptions as well gives more meaning to the ranks other then just knowing that they are higher then the last xP.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

:x89: I'm glad you guys like it. I did it because I want to set attainable goals for guild members. Hopefully it pays off.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><QUOTE author="MrOsi"><s>

</s>I hope to enter this guild shortly after long time in Inferno Blaze is time for new objectives in this new game with this new guild if they let me <E>:Crazy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hope to see you join us soon!</r>

FRnvVzg.png