Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<t>Ah well that cool, but not to be rude keep in mind that also means more and more people are going to other guilds. For now why not switch the requirement to 80+ posts or something beings as the completion of the game is still unknown? By the time we do get applicants it will be from people that either weren't very active in the forums or people that register for the game after it's already released. Just a suggestion.</t>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Loveless"><s>

</s>1. IGN(In Game Name): Loveless<br/>

2. Game Time/Hours Played: 17:10<br/>

3. Have you ever been banned in PRO? If so, please list how many times you have been banned: Not a single time :)<br/>

4. List the previous Guilds that you have joined in PRO: None.<br/>

5. Have you ever had any problems with a current R3vo guild member? If yes, please give details about the situation: None yet, actually indebted to Phantoms.<br/>

6. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouche for you: Phantoms, Jhaxion.<br/>

7. Why do you want to join us: Why not? Looks like a good place.<br/>

8. If you could be any pokemon what would it be and why: Zoroark, it fits my personality of being the strong silent type, but being a prankster and being mystical with my lyrical composition.<br/>

9. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath: Indeed.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Approve, Accepted, now gibe moneyz and food. :xwelcomesign:</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r>Loveless, i'll give you love :HeartEyes: <E>:Heart:</E> Now you're gonna have to change your name.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Xhaj"><s>

</s>Loveless, i'll give you love :HeartEyes: <E>:Heart:</E> Now you're gonna have to change your name.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

HAPPY?! ;O;</r>

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

<r><QUOTE author="Gawerty"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Xhaj"><s>
</s>Loveless, i'll give you love :HeartEyes: <E>:Heart:</E> Now you're gonna have to change your name.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

HAPPY?! ;O;<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Decided to change my mind you're no longer loved by me. Guess you're Loveless again.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Xhaj"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Gawerty"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="Xhaj"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

HAPPY?! ;O;<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Decided to change my mind you're no longer loved by me. Guess you're Loveless again.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

-________-<br/>

<br/>

Not changing my name/rank again. scrub.</r>

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”