• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="sairoarg"><s>
</s>1. IGN(In Game Name): Sairoarg<br/>

2. Age: 22<br/>

3. Location/Country: North Carolina, US<br/>

4. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? nurp, just left PWO for PRO.<br/>

5. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. None.<br/>

6. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? always.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to R3vo!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thx~</r>

<r><QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Calamitys"><s>
</s>You're all beautiful!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I know, I get that a lot :p<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're so beautiful I'm crying and singing<br/>

<URL url="

</r>
FRnvVzg.png

<r><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="Calamitys"><s>
</s>You're all beautiful!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I know, I get that a lot :p<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're so beautiful I'm crying and singing<br/>

<URL url="

<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>oh stop it you :$<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

<r><QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>oh stop it you :$<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Just cant help myself<br/>

<URL url="

<br/>

<br/>

Mk now im done.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><B><s></s>1. IGN:<e></e></B> MontanhaDM<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Age:<e></e></B> 19<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Location/Country:<e></e></B> Sao Paulo, Brazil<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Hours Played:<e></e></B> Only 2h and a half, because I don't want to spoil the game before its actual release (as I've been told that it will soon be available)<br/>

<B><s></s>5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you?<e></e></B> I've just joined the community, so I'm afraid I don't know anyone in this game yet haha<br/>

<B><s></s>6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure.<e></e></B> As I said, I'm new here, so this is my first application ever.<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath?<e></e></B> Absolutely!<br/>

<br/>

Well, since you don't know me and I'm not even showing a good time playing the game, I guess I should tell more about me, haha.<br/>

Although I mainly a Portuguese speaker, I do understand very well English and speak it too, but with some problems to express myself as I don't practice it for a long time. <br/>

I'm relatively new to Pokemon MMOs as I didn't like any of the ones I played, but PRO is exactly what I was looking for. I'm definitely going to play it a lot when released (I'm even planning on getting a membership license) and I'm looking forward to meet nice partners to make this playthrough even better. I would classify myself as a casual trainer, as I'm not that guy who hunts for shinies or perfect ivs pkmn, I just like to play with my favorites and catch them all, of course!</r>

15_08_18.png