Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Poxxyy"><s>
</s>. IGN(In Game Name) Poxxyy<br/>

2. Age 14<br/>

3. Location/Country United States Of America<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) 9 hours.<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? No ;(<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure.BlaZe, not that active :(<br/>

7. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? Yes.<br/>

<br/>

I want to join to meet awesome people and have fun! Have people to shiny hunt with. Have promblems making real life friends so video games are my esacpe :/<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome to R3vo~ <E>:Cool:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>8) When game restarts, Im adding all of you in game :')</t>

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

<r><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Welcome everyone! I surely cant wait to dominate PRO with you all.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

<r>Welcome to the guild maximsi and Poxxyy. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

Hope you'll enjoy our friendly community. <E>:y:</E></r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

<r>Yay even more newbies Welcome <GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>IceFortune<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>, <GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>maximsi<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>, and <GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Poxxyy<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>. Enjoy your time here we have a lot of great members (except Gawerty who is a mean person xP). If you need anything don't ask me ask Serena she cares a lot and is waay nicer. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

<r>Hai there! This is a forced situation blame Serena ;-; I jokes ;P<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN(In Game Name) - Dreamer <br/>

2. Age - 21<br/>

3. Location/Country - Australia :D<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - on pro? let me check..... its say 19 hours and 34 mins xD<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - Serena and Phantom they meanies ;-; :P<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - None<br/>

7. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - Yeah why not doubt it'll kill me ;)<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

238479_trainercard-Dreamer.png

^Gotta be like all the cool kids ;)

<r><QUOTE author="Dreamer"><s>

</s>Hai there! This is a forced situation blame Serena ;-; I jokes ;P<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN(In Game Name) - Dreamer <br/>

2. Age - 21<br/>

3. Location/Country - Australia :D<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - on pro? let me check..... its say 19 hours and 34 mins xD<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - Serena and Phantom they meanies ;-; :P<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - None<br/>

7. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? - Yeah why not doubt it'll kill me ;)<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

WELCOME to R3vo</r>

FRnvVzg.png