• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r><QUOTE author="sairoarg"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="cokeNwhiskey"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="sairoarg"><s>
</s>Its finally LIVE! YAY~<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Can't wait to play I just saw its live. I will be hungover playing for most of the day tomorrow lol.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Etremely happy right now.. got home, started vacation and BAM! its live.. now i just need to get the TS password and ill be set for next 5 days. Also welkcome to the guild~ been away for a bit, work has a man swamped Z.Z<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks bro and same here working all week in the sun I'm gonna enjoy my Friday night and get on tomorrow morning</r>

Signature_zps478pmkk7.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="montanhadm"><s>

</s>Yay, it's on!<br/>

<br/>

What do I need to do to join the guild ingame? :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Guild isn't up yet I need 100 hours in game time 400k and all Kanto badges. For now join the temp guild chat in game.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<t>IGN(In Game Name) : Affan<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Location/Country: I'm from Maldives<br/>

<br/>

Hours Played(view trainer card): Should be 3+ (Can't check because the server is full, always)<br/>

<br/>

Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you?: Nop, since I recently joined the game and I am looking for a guild where I can enjoy my stay and have a pleasurable gaming experience. <br/>

<br/>

List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure.: I haven't joined any guild yet~<br/>

<br/>

Can you be active in either XAT or Teamspeak?: I can be active in both. Just let me know the IP address of the TS via PM or in-game. Else you can link me to the xat chat, I can be online in both at the same time.<br/>

<br/>

Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath?: Yes, I promise to abide by the guild's Oath</t>