Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r><QUOTE author="lukestephens360"><s>

</s>1. IGN(In Game Name) - lukestephens360<br/>

2. Age - 19<br/>

3. Location/Country - UK<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) - Around 2 hours(Server down can not view card)<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? - No<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure. - N/A<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? - Yes, i have a working mic and prefer to use TS rather then typing.<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? Yes i do!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted hope to see you on teamspeak i just added a password to the channel pm me for it or just come on ts and pm me on of us there.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Affan"><s>

</s>Anyone reached 100 hours yet? :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

We have the cash already we just need the hours which i'll have soon. Also congrats to our newest Guild Master OfficerJenny.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r>Hey guys, I'm really interested in joining R3vo !<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN(In Game Name) : <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>Hdzisawesome<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. Age : <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>20, almost 21<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. Location/Country : <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>France<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) : <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>11 hours<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>Nope, I'm new to the game as you can see :)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure : <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>None<e></e></COLOR><br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>Yep I think so, I'm french but I can speak English decently<e></e></COLOR><br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? <COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>I DO !<e></e></COLOR></r>

Toxicroack_SIGN.png

<t>Hey guys, I'm really interested in joining R3vo !<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN(In Game Name) : Choon511<br/>

2. Age : 17, almost 18<br/>

3. Location/Country : Malaysia<br/>

4. Hours Played(view trainer card) : 16 hours<br/>

5. Are you friends with anyone in R3vo? If so, can they vouch for you? no,i am new<br/>

6. List all previous guild that you have been apart of in PRO and the reason for your departure : no<br/>

7. Can you be active in Teamspeak? Sure,i will active daily<br/>

8. Do you promise to abide by R3vo's Guild Oath? i will</t>

<t>Welcome HdzIsAwesome and Choon511 i'll add you guys to the hierarchy list. Sorry I haven't viewed the thread in a while been busy in game trying to get enough hours give me a couple of days and we should be ready.</t>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>

</s>Welcome HdzIsAwesome and Choon511 i'll add you guys to the hierarchy list. Sorry I haven't viewed the thread in a while been busy in game trying to get enough hours give me a couple of days and we should be ready.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

WHATTT ??? You completely ignored my application !!!! <E>:Shocked:</E></r>

Hi I am Pankaj, feel free to message me 🙂

<r><QUOTE author="Undefeatable"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>
</s>Welcome HdzIsAwesome and Choon511 i'll add you guys to the hierarchy list. Sorry I haven't viewed the thread in a while been busy in game trying to get enough hours give me a couple of days and we should be ready.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

WHATTT ??? You completely ignored my application !!!! <E>:Shocked:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Once you have submitted your application it will be under review by a guild master. <B><s></s><U><s></s>We reserve the right to deny any applicant without reason.<e></e></U><e></e></B><br/>

That statement is in the OP. When reviewing applications I not only look at the application I look at the person that's applying and their history.</r>

FRnvVzg.png