Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<t>*R3vo Service Announcement* <br/>

I want to let you guys know that we are in a Official Rivalry with the members of Inferno BlaZe. While your having fun in PRO I want you to keep that in mind. That way if there is ever a official tournament we will be one step ahead of them lmao.</t>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Phantom0x0"><s>

</s>Does teamspeak have a chat part I get migraines when I use mics...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yep it does you dont need a mic at all<br/>

<QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>How about Skype Group Chat?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Not a bad idea either<br/>

<br/>

Whatever we choose we need to choose it asap and stick to it. Personally I dont care for Xat but you guys like it. Im more familiar with IRC but it's dull at best. Skype is something almost everyone has and could be useful. Teamspeak has always been awesome i absolutely love it. I vote for teamspeak.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r>I can come in irc, xat, skype, anything where we can chat by typing. <E>:Ambivalent:</E> <br/>

<br/>

But I'll surely not come in teamspeak as it is a voice calling app. >.< <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Sorry <E>:Frown:</E></r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Serena"><s>

</s>Can "~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~" and our guild be in alliance? Jhax<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I completely agree with Serena. That guild looks so cute and friendly <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

(@Serena did you talk with the leader of the guild?)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

<r><QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Serena"><s>
</s>Can "~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~" and our guild be in alliance? Jhax<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I completely agree with Serena. That guild looks so cute and friendly <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

(@Serena did you talk with the leader of the guild?)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yup a little on the thread and i already suggested them to be in alliance with us and she said, they would be happy to be in alliance with a good guild.</r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>I agree. +1<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

gGdXXlx.gif

</s>I can come in irc, xat, skype, anything where we can chat by typing. <E>:Ambivalent:</E> <br/>

<br/>

But I'll surely not come in teamspeak as it is a voice calling app. >.< <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Sorry <E>:Frown:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You do realize that you don't need a to talk you can just type in teamspeak.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Serena"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

The reason we have an alliance with TeamR because I know they are going to be around. I also asked Knuckles if Rare Hunters wanted to be allies. Before we jump into an alliance I need to know if those guilds are going to be here for the long haul. There are a few guilds that are around that migrated over that I know for a fact will be around long term such as Inferno Blaze, TeamR and Rare Hunters. If Monadikos is around long enough then sure in the future an alliance is absolutely possible. We need to be cautious about those guilds that's here today and gone tomorrow not saying that's the case with Monadikos let's just give them more time then revisit this.</r>

FRnvVzg.png