How do you sell items?

Dracomond

You can sell Nuggets, Pearls etc. to some Item Maniacs which are Locatet in:

- Kanto, Route 25 in a Hause

- Johto, Ruins of Alph in the top left ruin

- Hoenn, at route 124 at a island.

All items you cant sell to this guys you have to sell at the tradechat as far the items are holdable for Pokemon.

Edit: Dunno where the item maniac in Sinnoh is, sorry. :(

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Hi,

I'm still new to the PRO, and I feel rather silly for asking this but: How do you sell items (in the pokemart)? For example the star piece, or nugget we can find etc... I'd like to sell them, but I can't find the option...

help?

Hi, most items must be given to the pokemon to exchange them, but some like the ones you quote are salable via an NPC in each region.

Hi, most items must be given to the pokemon to exchange them, but some like the ones you quote are salable via an NPC in each region. (Maniac Buyer or something like its)

Kanto: Route 25

Jotho: Forget

Hoenn: Route 127 / Mossdeep

388048chaos.png

Hi,

I'm still new to the PRO, and I feel rather silly for asking this but: How do you sell items (in the pokemart)? For example the star piece, or nugget we can find etc... I'd like to sell them, but I can't find the option...

help?

Hey there Dracomond, and welcome to PRO!

As the gentlemen have said above, you sell the items like nugget and star piece to an item maniac. There are four item maniacs, one for each region. You can find out more specifics like where exactly in each region the item maniac is and how much an item sells for on this useful article on the PRO wiki! That being said since this answers your question, I'll now lock the thread. I hope you have a great week! :D

[glow=blue]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.