Making trade more easier and faster

Srk007

I would like to suggest 2 things

1 To make trade faster please allow players to communicate and trade through even two different pokemon center as there is fly option not available outside battle players have to walk a lot for trades

and i have also kept under ground system in mind but to use it players have to win the following league they are in so it also takes time

2 To make separate column for trading items We each time have to catch/use a pokemon to trade items and when trading items in large quantity its headache. so if there is a option bag in trade it will be easier

I req everyone to give their advice and pros cons on this topic :thanks:

1. thats what the subway/transmat system is for.

2. Thats what the 'Mailbox' outside of Pokecenters are for

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Mailbox is not worth at the moment, until it get improved, sorry.

You need to trust the other player to actually come at the PC and pay after you send him the items. With the amount of kids/scammers around, nobody use it that way, only if you know the buyer :\

When the mailbox will have a function like "pay xxx money to accept the mail" then it will be the perfect item trade system. :Grin:

Sir I metioned the subway system in my first point as "Underground system" and it's available only if u have become champion of that following region. That's the thing that is bothering us.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I was trading berry by your suggestion the mailbox I sent player berry and when I was going to pc your server got down now how I contact him I don't Remember name and if it would be traded like I traded Pokemon I wouldn't have been in loss so I strictly recommend you for this suggestion and what about my first point if a player moves to new region he can't use the subway system until he becomes champion of that region. Pls reply