Changing the default server.

Reirrac

Hi, this is what i think:

- At the "golden time" of the day, the number of players in each server- is:

Red: ~700

Blue: ~1200

Yellow: ~500

- The population of Red/Yellow is so much lower than Blue, i think the reason is that Blue is the default server, and the new players are tend to join the the server that is automatically selected. Everytime the new version of PRO is out, when I download it, Blue is always the default server. It has been happened for a very long time.

- So i suggest changing it to Red/Yellow in the next new version of PRO, to make the amount of players between 3 servers more balance.

Thanks for reading, and sry if my English is not very good :Grin:

Agree but not agree, Red has full of veteran and sorry to say this, not very friendly for 2 reason :

-Did the journey long time ago.

-Dont very love speak with all player but depends of player.

Yellow have so much staff and very friendly (not all) but you can get a guild easily.

Blue is the default server but (i dont know now, dont insult me) have bot.

Btw have a nice day and thanks for suggestion, help the PRO community so much.

CobraMK.

Hi, this is what i think:

- At the "golden time" of the day, the number of players in each server- is:

Red: ~700

Blue: ~1200

Yellow: ~500

- The population of Red/Yellow is so much lower than Blue, i think the reason is that Blue is the default server, and the new players are tend to join the the server that is automatically selected. Everytime the new version of PRO is out, when I download it, Blue is always the default server. It has been happened for a very long time.

- So i suggest changing it to Red/Yellow in the next new version of PRO, to make the amount of players between 3 servers more balance.

Thanks for reading, and sry if my English is not very good :Grin:

Its not a big problem but when new will be released!!

[float=left][glow=red]Its not over till Its Over[/glow][/float]<i></i>

latest?cb=20150915015241

[glow=Blue]Discord --> Harsh#6008[/glow]

I lol'd at those responses; Yellow has to be default in the next client update there is no logical or reasonable argument in favor of any other server.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Wouldn't it make sense to just randomise the server on the first start-up of the game, instead of pointing it to a fixed one? That way, there'd be a stable influx of new players on all 3 servers, and not just some specific one that's selected by default.

• 2 weeks later...

bump. +1 on yellow default

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.