The ultimate PRO guide

Lamassu

[blur=red]In a world where there aren't tons of spawn guides that were created only to be abandoned over the years of PRO...[/blur]

I was wondering what answers I'd get if I asked the community: What would the ultimate PRO guide include? Besides accurate spawn locations, TMs/HMs, etc., what other guides do you wish existed that simply don't? Or what kind of guides would have been beneficial to have when you first started playing?

:thanks:

[mention]Lamassu[/mention]

In a world where there aren't tons of spawn guides that were created only to be abandoned over the years of PRO...

[70% Sinnoh Spawns Completed!!!] Complete PRO Pokedex!

Last update September 12th, 2017, 10:28 pm

TMs & Move Tutors

Last update Today

What other guides do you wish existed that simply don't?

Sinnoh Walktrough

What kind of guides would have been beneficial to have when you first started playing?

Johto and Hoenn Walkthrough like the ones that were recently created by two users hence why the Sinnoh guide suggestion

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]PreHax[/mention] ,

I didn't mean to imply there were no such good guides in existence, and if I did make such implications then my apologies. But I appreciate your feedback. My question was meant to be more like: imagine all questions you've ever had about a game could be answered in one single place, like one comprehensive guide. What else would that guide include? Quest walkthroughs? Analysis of bosses and gym leaders?

I attempted to do just this but i could never get a hold of the person who wrote the spawn guide to see if i could copy paste those into my guide and from what i can tell no one was really interested in a complete perfect walkthrough so i just gave up on the project. If you want to see what i have done / improve on it be my guest, it can be found here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=73671.

There are few guides with useful links to others. So actually you may find what you need browsing a list of guides.

As [mention]PreHax[/mention] said, we also need a complete Sinnoh walkthrough, or if i've missed it, im sorry, but im quite sure we dont have any yet

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

[mention]Reinhardt88[/mention] [mention]Lucareus[/mention],

Thank you for the feedback. Yeah, I have noticed there are a bunch of scattered guides when used together can ultimately yield the desired information. However, even some of the most detailed guides do contain misinformation to some degree.

As you might have guessed I am working on a project of my own, so with your permission [mention]Reinhardt88[/mention] I will build upon your guide as well, crediting you of course :y:

@Reinhardt88 @Lucareus,

Thank you for the feedback. Yeah, I have noticed there are a bunch of scattered guides when used together can ultimately yield the desired information. However, even some of the most detailed guides do contain misinformation to some degree.

As you might have guessed I am working on a project of my own, so with your permission @Reinhardt88 I will build upon your guide as well, crediting you of course :y:

Every guide is always welcome :y: Also yeh, happens that some guides have few "wrong" or "outdated" information after ingame updates, feel free to make owners notice that, they will be happy to update their guide and provide a fresh support to the community :Shy:

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.