Error in client during the boss fight

Wener

I was doing Thor's fight and the game crashed and closed, I could not perform the fight again because the boss went into cooldown

Can i get help in this?

X4dATM.png

Hello, and sorry for your inconvenience; however, you could have find your answer in the Issue Guide:

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

By the way, if you got this error due to opening your bag in battle (which is the only way for me for the game not responding like yours did, so I guess it's what happened to you here), try to open it every 10min or so when you do a lot of battles without opening it (including running away from wild encounters) to prevent the game from freezing when you'll open it; the longer you wait between two openings, the longer the freeze will be.

Also, if it still freezes your client when you open it, leave it be until it responds again, it usually isn't long, don't spam click on it until your OS shut it down ^^

Anyway, as BashFick told you, you'll have to wait the full 12 days cooldown to be able to challenge Thor again; it also reset your eventual win streak against him

Hope you'll have better luck next time :)

Hi [mention]Wener[/mention], as [mention]BashFick[/mention] and [mention]MecanoJilano[/mention] have said, unfortunately there's nothing that can be done, as the server sees the crash as a disconnect on your side, which resets the cooldown timer for the boss. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until your next chance, and hope your client doesn't crash again.

Sorry for the inconvenience regarding this

Good luck next time!

-locked as solved-

<i></i>

Gouseru-Sig3.png

Please do not PM me with questions - post them on the appropriate channels for everyone to see. [glow=red]Unsolicited messages will be sent to The Outer Dark[/glow]