Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres

C9blastoise

[glow=yellow]Zapdos[/glow][glow=blue]Articuno[/glow][glow=red]Moltres[/glow]

zapdos.gifarticuno.gifmoltres.gif

The legendary bird trio.

I'd love to see them added, like Raikou, Suicune and Entei were added.

Mostly because we got many legendaries at the moment, but only 1 from Kanto (Mew).

Since we have Celebi, Raikou, Suicune and Entei from Johto;

Latias, Latios and Jirachi from Hoenn;

and Phione, Heatran, Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit from Sinnoh.

I think it is pretty reasonable to also add Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres with a quest, just like the quest for Raikou, Suicune and Entei.

But instead of having to have finished the Celebi quest, it'll need Mew quest and 750 hours ingame play time.

Also I don't see any downsides to adding the three legendary birds.

[glow=green]Thanks for reading my suggestion and I hope you support my suggestion[/glow] :thanks:

Since no substitute u wont see moltres much, and articuno much due to freeze-dry not added neither.

Zapdos might be a really good add pvp meta talking since its a very solid and usefull pokemon, even more with his double type.

+1 for the idea and zapdos everywhere.

PCznf1X.png?1

Articuno Zapdos and Moltres are supposed to be the legendary of the next region. (orange islands)

I still agree.:x

Since Arnie is retired from staff sadly orange islands will probably never happen.. but yeah i totally agree with adding the birds since I dont see any downside to it

bald1.png

A Great And Good Idea... I Was About To Suggest This Same Idea...

Zapdos Is An Excellent Pokémon For PVP... And With This Implementation Of IV Reroll For Legendary Pokémon, It Would Be Cool To Have More Legendary To Capture...

And I've Been Thinking The Same Way... "Since The Legendary Dogs Are Captured Because The Legendary Birds Are Not !?"

I've Also Realized That The Legendary Captures Have 600 Or Less Of Base Stats, Maybe This Is A Little Hint For Future Legendaries Pokémon To Catch !!!

+1, as I am always for legendary pokemon

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[glow=yellow]Zapdos[/glow][glow=blue]Articuno[/glow][glow=red]Moltres[/glow]

zapdos.gifarticuno.gifmoltres.gif

The legendary bird trio.

Mostly because we got many legendaries at the moment, but only 1 from Kanto (Mew).

[glow=green]Thanks for reading my suggestion and I hope you support my suggestion[/glow] :thanks:

This is a good enough reason imo, why not let 1 of them be catchable.

- DrNerf