Auction system

Bluetiful

Hello community and gms ^_^ ,

My suggestion is that the game could really use an offline auction system. Something like a global market that anyone could put his pokemon or items and set an offline shop.

It would help the economy of the game a lot and players find the pokemon they want. It's pretty uncomfortable the trade system now :/ i am trying to sell some really good iv pokemons, so i need to spam to chat every minute and always have the pokemons i want to sell with me :/. Really not practical and annying. :Nervous:

Maybe you could add to the auction some filtres categories like : pokemon/nature/ certain ivs / items / cheapest / shiny / levels / region

Happy to suggest ideas and help our community , cu later :Shy:

We all wish that but it is not possible.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Like said above the server isnt able to handle an auction house, the trade forum is working kind of the same way, that's the best substitute we could find in order to provide a cool place for traders.

If you got suggestions on how we could improve trade sections feel free to add them here otherwise i'll lock this suggestion :p

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

• 3 weeks later...

I have an idea. we will make a secondary little program or app, that we will use it like item/pokemon catalog. It could be extreamly simplistic .

Only needs to have a system so you can log manualy your items, pokemons with stats, the prices, the region and the server, and probably your name. Once a player will find the item that he is looking for and the name of the saler wont be hard to communicate with him in the game and trade.