New North Canadian Player! Say Hi!

:Grin: Hey all!

My name is Nyx! I'm a 26 yo house husband in northern city in canada. it's a mining city. Cold!! I have always played Pokemon but never been seriously into it.

I was just online and talking to some people on yellow server and I had such a good time! The people taught me about nature's and I got invited to a guild and made friends! Feel free to say hello if you play on yellow!

I love anime! Watching One piece right now. Starting oh boy.

I play PS4 a lot and my PSN on that is BorutoChan. :)

I love musicals.

I love animals.

I love cooking.

I work for a movie music store!

I can't wait to play this game and meet you all!!

t0jfgpE.jpg

Sup, welcome to the greatest nightmare of your life. Hope you enjoy it here.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

-snip-

Hey there[glow=#FFFFFF]NyxChan[/glow]and welcome to PRO !

We also have various ways to support you. You can check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Enjoy your stay :Sing:

-snip-

Hey there[glow=#FFFFFF]NyxChan[/glow]and welcome to PRO !

We also have various ways to support you. You can check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Enjoy your stay :Sing:

Wow! What a great help! That was literally what I was coming here for to check today haha. Game guides and such. Awesome!!

t0jfgpE.jpg