shinies in excas

Smokincatcher

Hey! didnt see any post talking of this so i create a new one

Just want to make a quick suggestion by asking this, why we cant get shinys in excavations sites/headbutt ( also digspots maybe )? i think probability of getting shinys there would make excas/headbutt more attractive, and thanks to repel tricks we can farm rares pokés easier than before, but it may also reduce the whole number of shinies we wil see on trade, and for example if someone wants shiny golett, he just cant have it

So i want to ask if something makes it impossible, but otherwise it can be a nice thing for collectors to make this possible :)

I would love any kind of update to excavation sites, and shiny chance would be welcomed by me. Lately, i've felt as though a single visit to excavations would pretty much reset my shiny chance. Ever since I started doing excavations last year, the amount of shinies I've been finding in game have decreased. I almost feel like I won't ever find my 19th ot shiny, unless Jhaydenite reveals some secrets or something. I wish he was more generous and shared some techniques.

I would love any kind of update to excavation sites, and shiny chance would be welcomed by me. Lately, i've felt as though a single visit to excavations would pretty much reset my shiny chance. Ever since I started doing excavations last year, the amount of shinies I've been finding in game have decreased. I almost feel like I won't ever find my 19th ot shiny, unless Jhaydenite reveals some secrets or something. I wish he was more generous and shared some techniques.

But why should excas restett your chance to get a shiny? The chance is always 1/8192.

You think that because in excas you could meet a Pokemon which could be a shiny in the usuall grass?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L