Sold Out MemberShip|| Temporary Price Agreement

Riseknight

Yeah, making MS so high in value will make any new player uninterested in the game. They can't buy anything the entire play through just so they can save up for one MS and have it expire in 30 days. This is a really bad idea on many levels; it makes casual players less likely to play, since the money they spent on a MS to look for a Pokemon they can't find otherwise is now a bit too steep and it will expire too fast for them to have a real shot at finding a good Pokemon because they can be so rare at times and they have limited time to play, newer players won't give it a chance if they happen to look and see what you need to find certain Pokemon they want to hunt, it allows players that bought many MS and saved them up to now make twice the amount of money, and it lowers the income of the the game to the developers, since I doubt many people will purchase coins now with no MS as a extra gift. And, now we have people in the trade channel asking absurd prices because something is no longer available

You can already tell that people don't like this since this is the fewest people online I've ever seen on while the game is running fine. As someone stated from a different post, this just makes the rich become richer and makes the money gap from older players to newer players that much worse, which I thought they were trying to prevent.

I'm just giving my feedback from what I've noticed this past day. I would like to see this game grow as much as possible, but I don't believe this is the proper way to do it

If MS goes higher than 200k then people will just pay to win and this game might as well not be worth playing if you can just spend money on it to be the best.

I think 160-200k is a fair price for MS like it used to be

zxo9jp.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is its only 4 months i guess game released.. game's money economy has not been settled yet. But on the other hand prices should rise up.. i don't see any problem of rising price of ms.

As far as i remember Shiny Growl were sold for 300k-600k when game was new and see now the price > 2-3m << well this increase in price clearly proves that economy has raised!

MS is bought in Real$ so it should also increase with the raising economy..

Conclusion of mine will be MS should catch up the rates and if it stays 100k-120k its a waste of $$ cuz a player WITH MS can easily grind that invested 100k from DD or TrainersValley within a period of 4-6 hours.

P.S. I bought MS yesterday> Started Grinding > 4 hours > 78k :Ambivalent:

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

59378 I would say 300-500k is reasonable since you can make that much in dragon's den in 1-2 days of farming so thats why i would say this price and 200k is bit too low since that was the price of beginning of game and it has been 3 months so due to inflation 300k-500k is very reasonable.

Really? And you truely believe that a person that works his arse off for over 3 days to make these 300k should be equally rewarded as someone who has more money to waste and pays 5$ for it? That's an IDIOTIC statement.

This inflation started BECAUSE of people thinking the foolish way that you do.