Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS ERIKA, LORELEI !!]

<t>thats because i havent edited me yet :p</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s><POST content="142921"><s></s>142921<e></e></POST> thats because i havent edited me yet :p<e>
</e></QUOTE>

hehe :D<br/>

<br/>

btw to access chuck do i have to beat johto elite 4 or something? cause my second account was unable to enter there.</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<r><QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="142939"><s></s>142939<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>
</s><POST content="142921"><s></s>142921<e></e></POST> thats because i havent edited me yet :p<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

btw to access chuck do i have to beat johto elite 4 or something? cause my second account was unable to enter there.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

300 or 301 hours.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Klixzzz"><s>

</s><POST content="142943"><s></s>142943<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="142939"><s></s>142939<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

btw to access chuck do i have to beat johto elite 4 or something? cause my second account was unable to enter there.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

300 or 301 hours.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

really? cause he said something with champion so I thought it was related to elite 4 or something.</r>

20hrbfa.png

<r><QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="142944"><s></s>142944<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Klixzzz"><s>
</s><POST content="142943"><s></s>142943<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="142939"><s></s>142939<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

300 or 301 hours.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

really? cause he said something with champion so I thought it was related to elite 4 or something.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I just know u need 300hrs. I could fight him, friend also, both 400~ hr close to. Guys with less than 300 couldnt. so i guess</r>

<t>you need to be johto champ to get in the building, and at least 300hours to battle him.<br/>

<br/>

there is no longer 301, 151, 201 etc. i fixed all those</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

</s><POST content="142952"><s></s>142952<e></e></POST> you need to be johto champ to get in the building, and at least 300hours to battle him.<br/>

<br/>

there is no longer 301, 151, 201 etc. i fixed all those<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is this only for Chuck, or for all Bosses?</r>

Migrating from Blue to Red server, take a look at my shop.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=23269

<r><QUOTE author="Trigga"><s>

</s><POST content="142958"><s></s>142958<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>
</s><POST content="142952"><s></s>142952<e></e></POST> you need to be johto champ to get in the building, and at least 300hours to battle him.<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Is this only for Chuck, or for all Bosses?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i guess only for chuck cause in order to enter the building it says you must be a champion.</r>

20hrbfa.png

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Arnie one quick question for you... Does synch work on the rewarded Pokes we get from them? It works on headbutt and on recieving fossils(i got a modest omanyte at cinnabar) Just wondering if it works on boss rewards, i havent tested myself yet... If it does not, will it work in the future though?</r>