</s>

<br/>

Hello Antideluvian,<br/>

<br/>

my guess with that statement -> 400hours :)<br/>

<br/>

Greetings<e>

</e></QUOTE>

No it's a dodgy number, don't ask me why :P something like 378.. I'm not quite sure.</r>

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [updated Boss Cooldown Checker 13/11/16]

<r><QUOTE author="Higana"><s>

</s><POST content="343140"><s></s>343140<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="PreHax"><s>
</s>

<br/>

Hello Antideluvian,<br/>

<br/>

my guess with that statement -> 400hours :)<br/>

<br/>

Greetings<e>

</e></QUOTE>

No it's a dodgy number, don't ask me why :P something like 378.. I'm not quite sure.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

weird shouldn't be like that but well

<QUOTE author="PabloMB"><s>

</s><POST content="343141"><s></s>343141<e></e></POST> 24k poke$$ and choice band from greninjack boss but i cant find it in my mic items <E>:Frown:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hello PabloMB,<br/>

<br/>

sadly we don't have choice items yet, it is a bug (already known).<br/>

<br/>

Greetings</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r><QUOTE author="PreHax"><s>

</s><POST content="343120"><s></s>343120<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="iNick"><s>
</s><POST content="343119"><s></s>343119<e></e></POST> I have 6lvl100's, tentacruel, weavile and breloom for types and I'm not strong enough ...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi iNick,<br/>

<br/>

how many hours do you have?<br/>

<br/>

Greetings<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi prehax, i have 330hours on that account.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="iNick"><s>

</s><POST content="343166"><s></s>343166<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="PreHax"><s>
</s><POST content="343120"><s></s>343120<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="iNick"><s>
</s><POST content="343119"><s></s>343119<e></e></POST> I have 6lvl100's, tentacruel, weavile and breloom for types and I'm not strong enough ...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi iNick,<br/>

<br/>

how many hours do you have?<br/>

<br/>

Greetings<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi prehax, i have 330hours on that account.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi iNick,<br/>

<br/>

as Higana stated before you need around 380~ hours for the boss.<br/>

<br/>

Greetings</r>

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r>Hmm I don't really know where to post this.. but we added a new Move Tutor for outrage to the Boss Toothless. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="Higana"><s>

</s><POST content="343172"><s></s>343172<e></e></POST> Hmm I don't really know where to post this.. but we added a new Move Tutor for outrage to the Boss Toothless. <E>:Heart:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hello Higana,<br/>

<br/>

try it here -> <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=98"><s></s>PVP<e></e></URL> or unlock this thread/comment and keep it locked -> <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3404&start=530"><s></s>suggested Move Tutors<e></e></URL><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Greetings</r>

<r><QUOTE author="zonamarelarap"><s>

</s><POST content="343210"><s></s>343210<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Higana"><s>
</s><POST content="343172"><s></s>343172<e></e></POST> Hmm I don't really know where to post this.. but we added a new Move Tutor for outrage to the Boss Toothless. <E>:Heart:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

ty now kingdra adamant/jolly is complete :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello zonamarelarap,<br/>

<br/>

Kingdra doesn't learns Outrage as an eggmove in PRO not with a tutor, the only tutor move is draco meteor for Kingdra ( got added as well, Lance boss)<br/>

<br/>

Greetings</r>

<t>Greninjak - Team Hawlucha, Greninja, Drapion, M. Gyarados, Terrakion, Kyogore <br/>

Prize: 24k, Black Glasses</t>

187246_siggy1_460x184.jpg

2yHZgGD2laDlF52gzXBuu2y1mAlD

Blue Server- Check out my

Shop

Pokemon at 100: 333 - Pokedex: 669

WishList: Shiny Zubat/Golbat Calm --- Epic HA Jolly Squirtle