Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [21/07/2016 - Sgath & Keres]

<t>found it on page 123 lol</t>

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [21/07/2016 - Sgath & Keres]

<r><QUOTE author="Efthymis7"><s>

</s><POST content="216227"><s></s>216227<e></e></POST> Officer Wargreymon requires soemthing else... i have only lvl 100 and 220 almost played time and is not facing me... "you are not experienced enough..."<e>
</e></QUOTE>

250 hours now XD</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

Re: Ingame BOSS [24/07/2016 - Need Integer screenshot]

<t>As someone who has 99.9% of the dex info and is currently trying to complete it, I find it awfully inconvenient and frustrating that people who failed to catch a legendary get Arceus' dex data and I don't. Any chance of that changing in the future?</t>

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

<r><QUOTE author="XPattycakesX"><s>

</s><POST content="217092"><s></s>217092<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Pathology"><s>
</s><POST content="217012"><s></s>217012<e></e></POST> Integer with 705hrs, 2x Roost TM from him<e>
</e></QUOTE>

where is that boss?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lilycove musemu, 2nd floor</r>

<r>Onix with metal coat.<br/>

<br/>

And im tilted. xd <br/>

For a boss who starts with mega-gengar and full moveset incl focus blast and so on, what we do not even can get. Im talking about simple focus blast tm, not megastones...<br/>

It just feels wrong to get a price like this.<br/>

<br/>

I really try to not argue here about it and im sure u guys have put your toughts into what the bosses should drop and what not.<br/>

<br/>

But if im really hardcore and do the bosses 25x each year i might get 1 froakie. Probably on average. Where synchs dont work. And 90% of the time focus sashes, marills, onixs...<br/>

<br/>

I dont know, it just feels like a disappointment to do bosses, and i think thats not what it supposed to be. Especially if u a long time player and bosses have a specific hour requirement of 300, 500h or more.<br/>

At least they should drop a cool poke out of a poke pool, which is really hard to obtain or just by a boss. So even if u cant use it for pvp (cause no synch/ivs etc) u are at least not disappointed about a standard onix for a boss with a mega-gengar etc.......<br/>

I still do bosses, but they arent gettin more attractive....<br/>

<br/>

I dont wanna sound harsh, i hope i dont, cause im just a bit disappointed.<br/>

Just wanted to put in my opinion.<br/>

<br/>

Still thx for your hard work, i know u do the best u can, what i really appreciate. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

Have a nice day all. xd</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Coop33"><s>

</s><POST content="217277"><s></s>217277<e></e></POST> Onix with metal coat.<br/>

<br/>

And im tilted. xd <br/>

For a boss who starts with mega-gengar and full moveset incl focus blast and so on, what we do not even can get. Im talking about simple focus blast tm, not megastones...<br/>

It just feels wrong to get a price like this.<br/>

<br/>

I really try to not argue here about it and im sure u guys have put your toughts into what the bosses should drop and what not.<br/>

<br/>

But if im really hardcore and do the bosses 25x each year i might get 1 froakie. Probably on average. Where synchs dont work. And 90% of the time focus sashes, marills, onixs...<br/>

<br/>

I dont know, it just feels like a disappointment to do bosses, and i think thats not what it supposed to be. Especially if u a long time player and bosses have a specific hour requirement of 300, 500h or more.<br/>

At least they should drop a cool poke out of a poke pool, which is really hard to obtain or just by a boss. So even if u cant use it for pvp (cause no synch/ivs etc) u are at least not disappointed about a standard onix for a boss with a mega-gengar etc.......<br/>

I still do bosses, but they arent gettin more attractive....<br/>

<br/>

I dont wanna sound harsh, i hope i dont, cause im just a bit disappointed.<br/>

Just wanted to put in my opinion.<br/>

<br/>

Still thx for your hard work, i know u do the best u can, what i really appreciate. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

Have a nice day all. xd<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi there,<br/>

We appreciate your reasoning. However.. We do have a reason why the "cool" pokes have a very low chance to drop from bosses. You might not get those pokes yourself, but if the chance was higher, imagine how much people would have it if there are lots of people battling it. Its like gambling, you have a chance to get good rewards, but higher chance to get bad rewards, like the Onix from my boss. Hope you can understand :)</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Integer"><s>

</s><POST content="217285"><s></s>217285<e></e></POST><br/>

Hi there,<br/>

We appreciate your reasoning. However.. We do have a reason why the "cool" pokes have a very low chance to drop from bosses. You might not get those pokes yourself, but if the chance was higher, imagine how much people would have it if there are lots of people battling it. Its like gambling, you have a chance to get good rewards, but higher chance to get bad rewards, like the Onix from my boss. Hope you can understand :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yeah i do.:)<br/>

The problem for my point of view is i dont know the exact drop chance for specific prices. So i just can assume. <br/>

But i totally understand that if its to high it wouldnt be a rare/epic reward anymore cause everyone could easily obtain it.<br/>

Im sure u calculated it well that it fits in the economy in pro. As i said i just have been a bit disappointed about it. xd<br/>

<br/>

Thx for everything and especially the quick answer. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Gl all the others out there, IntegerBoss is one of the harder ones, better be prepared. <E>:Angel:</E></r>