third poke - azumarill(hold mystic water) use aqua jet<br/>

2. Mega Charizard X<br/>

third poke - azumarill use belly drum then use aqua jet<br/>

3. Moltres<br/>

third poke - azumarill use aqua jet<br/>

4. Infernape<br/>

third poke - azumarill use aqua jet<br/>

5. Magnezone<br/>

third poke - azumarill use aqua jet / superpower (idk if azumarill can outspeed magnezone or not after sticky web)<br/>

fourth poke - blissey use Seismic Toss <br/>

6. Volcanion<br/>

fourth poke - blissey use Seismic Toss</t>

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [updated Rewards]

<t>Gyarados worked perfectly.<br/>

In the first match I made a mistake and he fainted, then my Snorlax with Curse and Amnesia almost solo the boss.<br/>

<br/>

My team for an easy win: Rhyperior, Snorlax (Ice Punch, EQ, Amnesia, Curse), Gyarados (DD, Waterfall), Dragonite (DD, Aqua Tail), Spiritomb* (he was defeated Reshiram, Hypnosis and Dream Eater), Swampert.<br/>

<br/>

Obviously Energy Root and Revival Herb are a must have.<br/>

<br/>

* I would really like to teach Calm Mind to him but I don't know where and how to get the TM..</t>

<t>For Dragonite, I recommend ATK (or one of the defenses) and HP ev training. Moveset: [some Attack Move], Thunder wave, Roost, and Dragon Dance. Dragonite is bulky enough to survive one hit most of the time, and then you can setup after using thunder wave on the opponent to slow them down and get free turns. In general, look to find pokemon that can boost both defenses and their respective attack, or pokemon that can boost one defense and attack and speed. Some great pokemon to have for boss battles are Snorlax (Curse and Amnesia), Slowbro (Withdraw, Calm Mind TM from boss, Slack Off), Tyranitar (Iron defense and dragon dance egg moves), Volcarona (Quiver Dance, Harden egg move [somewhat unnecessary since quiver dance boosts speed], Roost from tutor). I would recommend using leftovers on all boosting pokemon. I feel like this kind of team is the most efficient for boss battling, as you should definitely not have to rely on revives and potions. Your main goal should be to sweep with one pokemon.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="HotelMoscow"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="pentagon1802"><s>
</s><POST content="268716"><s></s>268716<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Tiarra"><s>
</s><POST content="267356"><s></s>267356<e></e></POST> New boss Ravine at Mt. Pyre Summit <br/>

Team : Cofagrigus — Drapion — Doublade — M-Banette — Gothitelle — Hoopa<br/>

Reward : Shuppet <br/>

<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E><br/>

<br/>

Edit : possible reward Honedge, Gothita, Yamask, x3 Rare Candy, x3 Max Repel, x5 Ultra Ball, TM Psychic<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I got a Skorupi from Ravine<e>

</e></QUOTE>

what are the requirements for this boss?</r>