[Blue] Shiny Deino

pokedollar___pokemon_revolution_onlie___murah_aman_terpercaya_8304700_1460111817.png

Auction rules:

[glow=black]-[/glow]The following pokemons are to be bought with Pokedollars only.

[glow=black]-[/glow]No false bidding. Each bid will be monitored.

[glow=black]-[/glow]Do not bid unless you have the money. No "I'll get it before the end of the auction."

[glow=black]-[/glow]You may only bid on a maximum of three Pokemon at a time. If you are outbid, you can change what Pokemon you're bidding for.

[glow=black]-[/glow]The pokemons are with Letrix and he is the one who will give them to you if you decide to buy them.

[glow=black]-[/glow]No irrelevant comments, they will be deleted swiftly.

[glow=black]-[/glow]The auctions will end in 2 weeks on Sunday 10PM GMT+0.

[glow=black]-[/glow]Starting offer is 5m. Counter offers must be at least 100k higher than the last offer.

CnaaKOa.png [glow=purple]Deino[/glow]: BO: 10.1m by Aeropro/Dadyow

cya_1509314400.png

O-aGJZToTB2U9jEnSO89LA.png

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

8m for me

Your account has less than 20 minutes in Blue Server. If you are bidding from an alt, please specify your accounts. BO remains with Rharomy.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Aeropro wins the auction with a bid of 10.1m. You'll be contacted soon :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.