Halloween started!

Shamac

Can we skip the sinnoh's champion part...? I planned to get on sinnoh before the event, but I was worried that I may not finish it on time for the event (due to the lack of free time to play) and BAM! Now you have yo be the champion of Sinnoh to get Darkrai... Great! All those time playing and now you can't touch your favorite pokemon...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we skip the sinnoh's champion part...? I planned to get on sinnoh before the event, but I was worried that I may not finish it on time for the event (due to the lack of free time to play) and BAM! Now you have yo be the champion of Sinnoh to get Darkrai... Great! All those time playing and now you can't touch your favorite pokemon...

That is a completely different thing than hours played. Sinnoh I finished from start to finish in about 8ish hours. maybe less. I didnt buy any lvl 100s or anything just straight trained through. If you play smart you can get through sinnoh in a 8ish hours too.

That is a completely different thing than hours played. Sinnoh I finished from start to finish in about 8ish hours. maybe less. I didnt buy any lvl 100s or anything just straight trained through. If you play smart you can get through sinnoh in a 8ish hours too.

I know one can beat sinnoh in hours only but the matter is that I want to play it long, with my favorite pokes of the region, I wanna enjoy it but not sweep through it. So yeah, that's the point!

I know one can beat sinnoh in hours only but the matter is that I want to play it long, with my favorite pokes of the region, I wanna enjoy it but not sweep through it. So yeah, that's the point!

Thats understandable, thats how you like to play. I like to play games efficiently and get a lot done in a small amount of time. I was hoping to have basically everything caught and every region done by 400 hours. But i cant catch darkrai because of a stupid 100 hour requirement that literally no other successful game has (mostly for the players who like to play games efficiently).

If you're whining about the 100 hour requirement for Darkrai, heaven forbid you learn that Genesect needs 1000 hours.

Also someone quoted me saying I said 100 hours was a fine requirement, I disageee. 100 hours is a FAIR requirement, please learn to read.

Maybe spend less time on the forums and more time accumulating those hours, threatening to quit isn't going to change anything.

Good luck!

If you're whining about the 100 hour requirement for Darkrai, heaven forbid you learn that Genesect needs 1000 hours.

Also someone quoted me saying I said 100 hours was a fine requirement, I disageee. 100 hours is a FAIR requirement, please learn to read.

Maybe spend less time on the forums and more time accumulating those hours, threatening to quit isn't going to change anything.

Good luck!

Yes... Genesect.... A pokemon that will still be available in the future.... "fair"... right... Not going to spend 30 hours in game to ruin my game efficiency. I want to make an account with every pokemon caught and all regions beat with as little time as possible. If I wanted the hours I could have met those quite a while ago but I dont. What I dont like about the hour requirement is that it handicaps it so people who have played a lot of hours have an easier time doing stuff. Its dumb and will likely kill PRO in the long run. Like if it was hours OR a ridiculous amount of pokemon caught I would have no problem with it and would ensure I got the caught amount before time is up.

It won't affect PRO in the future because out of everyone on the community (while I understand frustration at the limited time Pokemon) you're the only one threatening to quit that I've seen.

The community needs less of you anyway, so you leaving because of this might not necessarily be a bad thing.

You can bet that Darkrai will be available in future for those that have missed it during the Halloween event. That's something for another day.

For now: Darkrai is and probably will remain limited.

I am the only one voicing it. Also I am probably one of the few players trying to play efficiently because I want a challenge. Like I dont care about the 1k hour requirement because I understand that will the my final pokemon. But having to wait for another event for a final pokemon? really?

That probably explains the cluster of people moaning all at the same time.

All of which have contributed few hours to the game and probably even less in the way of donating.

Look, I myself have encountered some issues across the game and especially the Halloween event. If all you are bothered about is a measly 100 hour requirement for Darkrai (which has already been lowered to appeal to more players) then you're not exactly giving any feedback worth mentioning.

Some things in life aren't fair.

The game being tailored to you because you can't be bothered putting effort in, that isn't fair.

Everyone else has worked hard to get where they are here, 100 hours really isn't a lot.

Good luck!