Halloween started!

Shamac

Halloween Event PART 2 - The Beast has been Released!

Monday, October 30th 2017 - Sunday, November 5th 2017

PART 1 WILL STAY UNTIL NOVEMBER 20TH 2017

latest?cb=20080120062427

Yes, Darkrai will be available ONLY during this event period. After that, it will no longer be catchable.

We won't give exact requirements, but they will be:

- Low hour requirements (Even newer players who have been actively playing ever since part 1 of the event can get it!)

- Finish part 1 of the event

- Finish main story (Until Sinnoh)

How to get it? You need to find out yourself :devil:

Good luck, Have Fun and Happy Halloween!

The part I bolded screams that is most scammish event in my gaming life especially because of the part I made italic. You talking about that requirements is even that new people can be part of event, but then at part 2 requirements you added last requirements which negates all other and making this even reachable for old players mostly. Every player who rush complete they current region Kanto - Hoenn now are mad to learn about this scam especially Kanto players.

I even heard stuff after this saying you can complete all 3 regions in less then week meaning you must be reckless and spend a lot resources including games a lot of game money. And there no 250k+ reward to compensate that reckleness as well. Meaning part 2 is only useful for old players, players that living from gaming and for players can take some time for work and that won't make any losses in real life for them.

So please atleast remove part of requirement in part 2 that says "newer players" or this event will sound as total scam.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 100 hours is absolutely rediculous. I have finished all of the previous requirements but my account only has 71 hours. I would litterally needs to spend all of my free time until the 5th just to get a pokemon I cant get again.... If it was a dex requirement I would have that too... Im trying to be efficient at the game and get a lot done in low hours and there is this (Apparently this word is censored, I didnt think it was that bad). I am tempted to leave my account at 71 hours forever. Like I'm not requesting to make the requirements easier. By all means add a dex requirement. I will pass it. The hour for a temporary event is ridiculous

The 100 hours is absolutely rediculous. I have finished all of the previous requirements but my account only has 71 hours. I would litterally needs to spend all of my free time until the 5th just to get a pokemon I cant get again.... If it was a dex requirement I would have that too... Im trying to be efficient at the game and get a lot done in low hours and there is this (Apparently this word is censored, I didnt think it was that bad). I am tempted to leave my account at 71 hours forever. Like I'm not requesting to make the requirements easier. By all means add a dex requirement. I will pass it. The hour for a temporary event is ridiculous

With no disrespect to you, 100 hours really isn't a lot for people that don't play much.

Having to rush the Sinnoh content is more difficult for those that don't have the help. Hannah is quite difficult for casual players to beat.

The requirements for Darkrai are extremely fair and I don't think it needs to be lowered any more. Otherwise this account (not my main-with only 7 hours) could rush the regions and get a super strong legendary. Just no.

With no disrespect to you, 100 hours really isn't a lot for people that don't play much.

Having to rush the Sinnoh content is more difficult for those that don't have the help. Hannah is quite difficult for casual players to beat.

The requirements for Darkrai are extremely fair and I don't think it needs to be lowered any more. Otherwise this account (not my main-with only 7 hours) could rush the regions and get a super strong legendary. Just no.

Super strong legendary? to do what with? not like it will help beat any regions. I already have enough lvl 100s that I trained ON THIS ACCOUNT to beat any boss in the game. The 100 hours is just a requirement that will get people to quit the game if they are even slightly competent on pokemon. Its a requirement that will cause the game to die because good players will have their efforts wasted because they can do things faster than other people. People should play so many hours on a game because they want to, not because its a requirement for something. I want darkrai because I love the pokemon and I think it looks cool. This is something that I WILL QUIT THE GAME OVER if its not changed. Unless they make darkrai available elsewhere I see no way for them to correct this stupidity

Saying that an hour requirement should be a requirement for a pokemon? are you serious? thats like saying "He has been playing for 500 hours, Lets give him 5 million pokedollars. I understand if it can be used to beat the game but if you have already beaten all the elite fours up to how far everyone else is, then what is the difference if you have played 50 hours or 500 hours. And since its only available till the 5th I agree that it is stupid