Halloween started!

Shamac

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crashed while choosing my reward

<t>i did the halloween quest and after i beat Mayor Gorge he told me to get back in murky town to get my reward<br/>

Vampire Clothes / houndoom mounts when i wanted to click on the houndoom mount my PRO crashed and when i logged back in i couldn't get the rewards :( is there any way for me to get my reward back?</t>

Hi ! This event is amazing but i have a problem in the event. I need to find the 3 pokeballs to get through the ghosts. I got 2 before yesterday's maintenance. Today I found the 3rd but is counting only as 2. On the map, there is no other pokeball. Does anyone know how to solve it?

I'm sorry but hows that fair that you have to be champion? Not all of us have the time to grind 10000 million experience to beat the elite 4 and how does this event appeal to the community when only a certain amount can do the event?

From what I noticed that in PRO grinding is bit easier then in original games of Kanto - Sinnoh, because it feels I get more experience then in original games, more wild Pokémon appears including evolved ones and there is even Halloween 5% experience boost atm. So it not so hard to grind in PRO, I think. The hardest part for me in PRO it's that it's online games, so if you caught bad IVs/Nature Pokémon you can't reload save.

Yeah I understand that bud but not everyone has got that far to bear the e4 why can't they get involved in the ghoul swamp event? Bit unfair in my opinion that ur required to beat e4 just to do an event which shud be open to everyone

Hi ! This event is amazing but i have a problem in the event. I need to find the 3 pokeballs to get through the ghosts. I got 2 before yesterday's maintenance. Today I found the 3rd but is counting only as 2. On the map, there is no other pokeball. Does anyone know how to solve it?

I am having the same problem! I have found all of the spirits but it is only counting two of them... I guess I won't be going pass the swamp this year.