All Servers Game-Wide Shiny Megathread!!!

Mexicannoob

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did politoed, steelix and gengar wrong

Hi!

For poliwang since is the first shiny one in the list

Its most likely to evolve into a politoed due to its stats so i place it into the politoed section

For steelix and gengar

Is onix and gastly Since owners dont have it evolve for X reason, i place them where their final evolution is, because what matters is the stats and nature :) atm having a shiny section for each ( Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree) would be more work & i think is unnecessary since this museum is for the best possible of each kind but more than one can be here like Calm Chansey and bold chansey, or Adamant Infernape and Naive (mix) infernape

Shiny Empoleon... but its a oshawott XD

Hi!

Since some players dont like to evolve their pokemons or dont have the time for it etc. i add it as part of the family of Empoleon :)

Hello :d

I wonder why u dont know if

Piplup Evolve to Empoleon and

Oshawott Evolve to Samurott

Hi!

Since some players dont like to evolve their pokemons or dont have the time for it etc. i add it as part of the family of Empoleon :)

Hello :d

I wonder why u dont know if

Piplup Evolve to Empoleon and

Oshawott Evolve to Samurott

omg!!! my bad HAHAHAHAHA i was dead sleepy when i posted this, i did not notice, will fix soon!

Hi!

I do understand your point but Oshawott has nothing to do with Empoleon , piplup is the first evo of empoleon .

Good luck with your list , hope you get it full :)

4ef1544e56.png

mCjOii3UcmCiY.gif

Hi!

I do understand your point but Oshawott has nothing to do with Empoleon , piplup is the first evo of empoleon .

Good luck with your list , hope you get it full :)

Ty!! There are many helping me out

Especially Timtam :D

Hopefully it will get full soon