Halloween event Bug

Itsmesnitches

506.png

when i show a paras he don't accept and not recognice it ?

Same for me. Select a paras doesn't work. Then if you answer "yes" to reselect a poke, a void window opens then need to press "yes" again.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

506.png

when i show a paras he don't accept and not recognice it ?

Same for me. Select a paras doesn't work. Then if you answer "yes" to reselect a poke, a void window opens then need to press "yes" again.

Hello Rharomy & Algerie31

This bug should has been fixed now, there's no longer any issue when you click on Paras/Parasect while harvesting the mushrooms.

Thanks to the Content Staff.

in the house on down right was 3 pokeballs and when i fought the third on the tree ( not on the botton on the right ) the game crashed and the spirit vanished and i am stuck in the gham ghouls or w/e it is called

Hello itsmesnitches

I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but even if you lose/crash while battling one of the spirit, you should be able to reach it again and re-fight it right away. Try to get out of the area, and come back again to the spirit.

If you're still stuck in the swamp, I suggest you to create a proper topic into NPC & Scripting Bugs section.

That's being said, I'm going to lock this thread. I wish you all a nice day, and a good game :Sing:

- Locked -