Halloween Quest Bug?

Roastytoasty

Hello guys,

I'm going to provide an answer to each one of you, case par case, thus providing better support. Also, please tell me if I got your server wrong! In the future, please specify the server you're on while reporting a bug, it helps a lot making things go faster :Angel:

But, onward to the matter, here's the map with each of the 9 spirits' spots, the "jackpot pokeball", and non-related items (2):

Lb_Mu1_SR.jpg

- snip -

Blue server: Is this still an issue, or did you manage to find them and carry on? You will need the help of a Content Scripter if it is, and good thing if it isn't. :)

I'm having the same problem. Can't find the last spirit :/

Blue server: You missed two spirits spots: both on the right edge of the map ; please have another, thorough, check, with the help of the map above :3

same here, where is the 3rd spirit !!!

Red server: Is this still an issue, or did you manage to find them and carry on? You will need the help of a Content Scripter if it is, and good thing if it isn't. :)

Same here i hit all the spots and no 3rd good spirit

Blue server: Is this still an issue, or did you manage to find them and carry on? You will need the help of a Content Scripter if it is, and good thing if it isn't. :)

I`ve got a bit different bug,i`ve found 8 spirits (2good and 6 evil) and i can`t see or pick up other 2

Yellow server: You're missing a spirit spot on the bottom right corner of the map ; please have another, thorough, check, with the help of the map above :3

same porblem i found 8 spirits 2 good and 6 evil

Blue server: You're missing a spirit spot on the bottom right corner of the map ; please have another, thorough, check, with the help of the map above :3

same here i can't find the third spirits it would be great if someone from the staff could help us

Red server: Is this still an issue, or did you manage to find them and carry on? You will need the help of a Content Scripter if it is, and good thing if it isn't. :)

same here with the third spirit........

I have the same problem, I've checked everywhere on the maps that the admins put out, and it still says I need to find another spirit.

Blue server: You're missing a spirit spot on the bottom right corner of the map ; please have another, thorough, check, with the help of the map above :3

I found all the pokeballs. But when I talk to the spirits it says that I only found one

Blue server: You found 4 pokeballs out of 9. Please have another, thorough, check, with the help of the map above :3

same problem searched for 2 hours.

Yellow server: You're missing a spirit spot on the bottom right corner of the map ; please have another, thorough, check, with the help of the map above :3

Yeah I found it earlier, sorry about that! I guess I missed a spot since I can't see behind the tree. Sorry again, and thanks. :P

I am sry, but I am not able to find the last spirit even I looked at the pictures you provide, I am in yellow sever, thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but i waste too many time in here. why i still can not find that last one? i tried that map more than 5 times.. help please

Hey there!

You're missing the spirit in the upper right corner next to the house, and the one in the lower right corner, behind the giant tree; please have a check! :Angel:

Was the problem solved yet? Because I have the same problem I can't find the third spirit..

It's actually not a bug, but since people think it is, they look up in General Bugs; keeping this thread here prevents a flood of new threads :Grin:

Anyway, you're missing the spirit from the spot at the upper right corner, next to the house; please have a check :)

GhoulSwampComplete.png

im sorry but i waste too many time in here. why i still can not find that last one? i tried that map more than 5 times.. help please

Hey there!

You're missing the spirit in the upper right corner next to the house, and the one in the lower right corner, behind the giant tree; please have a check! :Angel:

Was the problem solved yet? Because I have the same problem I can't find the third spirit..

It's actually not a bug, but since people think it is, they look up in General Bugs; keeping this thread here prevents a flood of new threads :Grin:

Anyway, you're missing the spirit from the spot at the upper right corner, next to the house; please have a check :)

GhoulSwampComplete.png

I'm playing on blue server and have checked and rechecked several times all the spots still no luck plz help

I'm playing on blue server and have checked and rechecked several times all the spots still no luck plz help

Hello there!

You might want to check once again the spot near the house, upper right corner of the map, as you're still missing that one. :>

Good luck, and have a good day :Angel: