Halloween Quest Bug?

Roastytoasty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help only can get 9 candys in the event map me talk with all npc 2 times :Nervous:

Hello there, luisdroide!

Make sure to go around the whole Murky Town, including inside the houses and the PokeCenter! :Angel:

If you still can't manage to find the last one, hit me up, I'll try to do a map showing each NPC or something :)

Checked every place several time but i cant find the last one :(

Red server: Hello there,

You're missing one of the spirit at the bottom right corner of the map.

The coordinates of the one you're missing are 57,49. Use /loc command in game to check your character's current position and head to that position. 57 is the horizontal position (x) while 49 is the vertical position (y)

Please have a check :)

Also, try to relog before trying to interact with it, or hit the Resync arrow bottom left, in case your character is desynced, and make sure to interact a bit around, in every direction :3

mrz56mG.png

Ok i have been looking for an hour with the map cant find the last one

Blue server: Looks like it's not an issue for you anymore; if it is, please tell me, as you'd need the help of a Content Scripter :)

I cant find the last spirit. Can u help me please? BLUE SERVER.

Hello there,

You're missing one of the spirit at the upper right corner of the map.

Also, try to relog before trying to interact with it, or hit the Resync arrow bottom left, in case your character is desynced, and make sure to interact a bit around, in every direction :3

SCzPGyL.png

Also cant find last spirit on yellow server. Clicked all around every spot shown on the map and cant seem to find it

Looks like it's not an issue for you anymore; if it is, please tell me, as you'd need the help of a Content Scripter :)

yeah i still cant find the last one :/

Blue server: Looks like it's not an issue for you anymore; if it is, please tell me, as you'd need the help of a Content Scripter :)

Sorry for the delay, hope you're enjoying the event and that this will help you, and I wish you guys a great day :Grin:

Last one for me should be here

mrz56m_G.png

but it refuses to pick it up

I have relogged 4 times, used sync button and restarted game couple of times

Make sure to check a bit around, too; it's not at the exact spot of the red circle, it's one tile above and one tile on the right, to be exact

The coordinates are 57,49. Use /loc command in game to check your character's current position and head to that position. 57 is the horizontal position (x) while 49 is the vertical position (y)

lVoRaEo.png

The NPC still ask me for the last spirit. Please help.

Help only can get 9 candys in the event map me talk with all npc 2 times :Nervous:

Hello there, luisdroide!

Make sure to go around the whole Murky Town, including inside the houses and the PokeCenter! :Angel:

If you still can't manage to find the last one, hit me up, I'll try to do a map showing each NPC or something :)

Checked every place several time but i cant find the last one :(

Red server: Hello there,

You're missing one of the spirit at the bottom right corner of the map.

The coordinates of the one you're missing are 57,49. Use /loc command in game to check your character's current position and head to that position. 57 is the horizontal position (x) while 49 is the vertical position (y)

mrz56mG.png

Ok i have been looking for an hour with the map cant find the last one

I cant find the last spirit. Can u help me please? BLUE SERVER.

Hello there,

You're missing one of the spirit at the upper right corner of the map.

SCzPGyL.png

Also cant find last spirit on yellow server. Clicked all around every spot shown on the map and cant seem to find it

Looks like it's not an issue for you anymore; if it is, please tell me, as you'd need the help of a Content Scripter :)

yeah i still cant find the last one :/

Sorry for the delay, hope you're enjoying the event and that this will help you, and I wish you guys a great day :Grin: