Roastytoasty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem pls help

I need to complete quest

Hello there!

It looks like it's not an issue for you anymore, as you completed the quest: congratulations :Angel:

All spot cleared, and i'm not found the third spirit

Hey there; would you mind posting from the account you're playing on? You don't even own Kanto's first badge on this account, on the only server you played on with :Ambivalent:

Please specify your server as well, it helps making things go faster!

Thank you, and I wish you a good day :Sing:

Same here i hit all the spots and no 3rd good spirit

Hello there,

You're missing one of the spirit at the upper right corner of the map.

Please have a check :)

Also, try to relog before trying to interact with it, or hit the Resync arrow bottom left, in case your character is desynced, and make sure to interact a bit around, in every direction :3

SCzPGyL.png

Enjoy :Sing:

Hi Calahan,

I faithfully followed your map above to avoid giving you work, but I have been almost two whole days trying to find this third spirit good and so far I have not found it, can you help me? I'm on server blue.

Hello there!

You missed the spirits in the upper right corner of the map, next to the house, and the one hidden by the giant tree, lower right corner :Angel:

The coordinates of the latter are 57,49. Use /loc command in game to check your character's current position and head to that position. 57 is the horizontal position (x) while 49 is the vertical position (y)

I do not know currently the coordinates of the one upper right corner, but it's much easier to find :Smile:

SCzPGyL.png

lVoRaEo.png

Good luck, enjoy, and wish you a great day :Heart:

PS: Thank you for specifying your server, you're one of a few, and it makes things easier for us to check :D