Halloween Rewards?

Flatron

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ayuda por alguien de staff

<r><QUOTE author="rufino69" post_id="458084" time="1508768329" user_id="1697246"><s>

</s>

sabes tengo el mismo problema, que podemos hacer si eso ocurre :(

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello there; would you mind to specify your server and the reward you would have chosen, between the Vampire Clothes and the Houndoom Mount?

<HR><s>

</s><e>[/hr]</e></HR>

<CENTER><s>

</s>To everyone else that has a post here, the list has been forwarded to the <B><s></s><COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>Content team<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B> and will be taken care of when one will be free; sorry for the inconvenience, please remain patient until then, hope you're enjoying the event, and I wish you a great day! <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

[mention]BashFick[/mention], [mention]Krokodeilos[/mention], [mention]NaoIzDaBest[/mention], [mention]SunRice666[/mention], [mention]NamelessHero27[/mention], [mention]DaStyl[/mention], [mention]BOYMAINMONKEY[/mention], [mention]Runintoatree2[/mention], [mention]Shaddai[/mention], [mention]D3M0L1SH3R[/mention], [mention]xNights[/mention], [mention]ziotia[/mention],[mention]isterya[/mention], [mention]PharaoMage[/mention]

Please have a check to your mailbox, as the rewards have been sent to you :Angel:

cLqAbZI.png

Thank you for your patience, sorry again for the inconvenience, and I wish you all a great day! :Grin:

@BashFick, @Krokodeilos, @NaoIzDaBest, @SunRice666, @NamelessHero27, @DaStyl, @BOYMAINMONKEY, @Runintoatree2, @Shaddai, @D3M0L1SH3R, @xNights, @ziotia,@isterya, @PharaoMage

Please have a check to your mailbox, as the rewards have been sent to you :Angel:

cLqAbZI.png

Thank you for your patience, sorry again for the inconvenience, and I wish you all a great day! :Grin:

Hello yesterday i finished my halloween quest. While I was choosing my reward, I got dc and I didn't take my reward from npc Vlad. I want Vampire Clothes. IGN:Erhan3532 Server: Yellow