Halloween Rewards?

Flatron

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost my reward for halloween quest

<r>Finished Halloween quest and when i went to get my reward my pokemon revolution online crashed once i got back on i could not get my reward by mayor gorge at murky town is there any way i can get my reward ? thank you very much<br/>

<br/>

_Dastyl <br/>

<br/>

(ps i would have chosen the houndoom mount)<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s>Edit <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>Calahan<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B>: Yellow Server, post merged from another thread<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

I wanted to report an error of the Halloween event, I completed the event to kill the mayor gorge (giratina), everybody won the clothes or mount, then I went to rescue my prize there, in the first city of the event and did not give me anything. Help me !

Re: Evolution Request Megathread

<t>Then the Halloween event, I finished everything to get the vampire clothes or the mount, but I went to talk to the gorge in the building he did not give me the option to choose anything, well and all my friends got these things talking to him, what I Can I do this? // i´ll gone online in the game.</t>

Re: Evolution Request Megathread

<r><QUOTE author="BOYMAINMONKEY" post_id="457759" time="1508697484" user_id="1455917"><s>

</s>

Then the Halloween event, I finished everything to get the vampire clothes or the mount, but I went to talk to the gorge in the building he did not give me the option to choose anything, well and all my friends got these things talking to him, what I Can I do this? // i´ll gone online in the game.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello there,<br/>

I've merged your post in a more suited thread; please don't post off-topic matters in already existant threads<br/>

<br/>

Can you tell us which server you're playing on, and the reward you would have chosen?<br/>

A <B><s></s><COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>Content Scripter<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B> will take care of it when available, please remain patient until then :)<br/>

<br/>

Have a good day!</r>