Spectate other people's battles

Antint

I don't think it would be exist, because if we can watch it we knew other people's team and its not fair (i think)

We can already see other people's teams by right clicking on them and selecting "Inspect" so that's not a good argument.

Hey, the professional user won't allowed others to see their team, there's a function to invisible the team at settings :)

Then we could just add an option so the player can choose if they want other players to spectate their battles or not.

Hey, the professional user won't allowed others to see their team, there's a function to invisible the team at settings :)

Then we could just add an option so the player can choose if they want other players to spectate their battles or not.

Its a pretty bad idea as long as the game dont make the opponents anonymous, im sick of seeing ppl taking notes on opponents teams

Having the choice to spectate is something unpopular to do due to these defects the game have

Its a pretty bad idea as long as the game dont make the opponents anonymous, im sick of seeing ppl taking notes on opponents teams

Having the choice to spectate is something unpopular to do due to these defects the game have

Then we could an option when only our friends can spectate our battles.

Not good idea

Any arguments ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, spectating would add another good interaction that makes PRO more of a MMO :D

And for ppl complaining that it would be used to see people teams and be unfair in pvp, there's a simple fix: only allow spectate on friends, and/or add a check box in options "i don't want people to spectate me".

This way every one is happy, I know spectate mode is a lot of work, but it would really be a great thing for PRO :)

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]