My suggestions/ideas and things I want to see in future

Sviper

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Here is my suggestions/ideas:

• Make land mounts faster to between 2.01 - 2.2 time faster then normal movement speed depending on which Pokémon it is. Now Mounts are same as Bikes plus there are place where you can only access,
    so.

• Make water mounts faster to between 1.01 - 1.5 times then normal surfing speed depending on which Pokémon it is. Now Mounts are same as Surfing and only Jet Skies are faster now, so.

• Create Alolan Ninetales as a Mount and maybe as well Shiny Alolan Ninetales Mount.

• Make Basic Female, Casual Female, CatWoman, SailorMoon, Harley Quinn, Aqua Diva Dress, Fuchsia Diva Dress and Silver Diva Dress for Males as well. As well make Male ones to Females. As well to be able wear both gender versions on each gender. I'm male who likes wear/dress High Heels, Female Boots, Skirts, Dresses and more, so would be nice dress like I want while being male in-game.

• Create and added clothes and headwear to imitate original protagonists clothes and heawear in picture below as well Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon ones.

PlayerCharactersGrouped.png

<i>

</i>

• A way change sounds and music in the game, in other words be able make mods/content packs for game.

Things I want see in future of this game (order for how much I want to see then is: lowest from bottom to top the most want to see):

• Updated Pokémon moves sets, moves, stats, abilities, Pokémon with changed or more abilities, new egg moves, updated items, updated mechanics to current Generation. Etc Ralts line moves sets are still Gen 6th V1 making her learn less moves and as well to learn them later then Gen 6th V2+ does. Etc Sitrus Berry is healing here 30 HP like 3rd Gen when since Gen 4th it suppose heal 25%. Etc in Gen 7th some Potions and Drinks was updated.

• More then 150000 (150k) experience points per kill.

• Generation 7th Pokémon and Alolan forms implemented into the game. Would be nice to see Alolan Diglett be catchable in Diglett's Cave Entrance 1-2 like as tier 8-9 and in Diglett's Cave it self like as tier 7-8. For 3 Alolan Forms that evolve from Regular ones we should do this: Cubone at Day time evolves into Regular Marowak and Night time into Alolan one, Exeggcute at Day time evolves into Alolan Exeggutor and Night time Regular one, Pikachu with Thunder Stone evolves into Regular Raichu and with Thunder Stone while holding food type item (Drinks like Fresh Water, Berries, Berry Juice and etc)(that food disappears after evolving) Alolan one.

• Unova region if it's possible, because it was similar to 2.5D game and had camera angle changing areas. But make it Unova with 2 different starting paths like:
    *Trio Badge, Basic Badge (Nacrene Gym), Toxic Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge, Freeze Badge, Legend Badge, Wave Badge.
    *Basic Badge (Aspertia Gym), Toxic Badge, Trio Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge, Freeze Badge, Legend Badge, Wave Badge.

• Kalos and Alola if it possible to replicate them in 2D, because those games are 3D, have camera angle areas and Alola instead having Gyms/Badges has Trials/Z-Stones.

This thread will be updated with more suggestions, ideas, things I want to see when I think about them.

Thank you for listening me in advance.

PS: please personal members don't lock this thread after answering, because I remember what happened last time and I don't want to.

Nice :Heart-eyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Here is my suggestions/ideas:

• Make land mounts faster to between 2.01 - 2.2 time faster then normal movement speed depending on which Pokémon it is. Now Mounts are same as Bikes plus there are place where you can only access,
    so.

• Make water mounts faster to between 1.01 - 1.5 times then normal surfing speed depending on which Pokémon it is. Now Mounts are same as Surfing and only Jet Skies are faster now, so.

• Create Alolan Ninetales as a Mount and maybe as well Shiny Alolan Ninetales Mount.

• Make Basic Female, Casual Female, CatWoman, SailorMoon, Harley Quinn, Aqua Diva Dress, Fuchsia Diva Dress and Silver Diva Dress for Males as well. As well make Male ones to Females. As well to be able wear both gender versions on each gender. I'm male who likes wear/dress High Heels, Female Boots, Skirts, Dresses and more, so would be nice dress like I want while being male in-game.

• Create and added clothes and headwear to imitate original protagonists clothes and heawear in picture below as well Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon ones.

PlayerCharactersGrouped.png

<i>

</i>

• A way change sounds and music in the game, in other words be able make mods/content packs for game.

Things I want see in future of this game (order for how much I want to see then is: lowest from bottom to top the most want to see):

• Updated Pokémon moves sets, moves, stats, abilities, Pokémon with changed or more abilities, new egg moves, updated items, updated mechanics to current Generation. Etc Ralts line moves sets are still Gen 6th V1 making her learn less moves and as well to learn them later then Gen 6th V2+ does. Etc Sitrus Berry is healing here 30 HP like 3rd Gen when since Gen 4th it suppose heal 25%. Etc in Gen 7th some Potions and Drinks was updated.

• The rest of Balls created and added to game.

• More then 150000 (150k) experience points per kill.

• Generation 7th Pokémon and Alolan forms implemented into the game. Would be nice to see Alolan Diglett be catchable in Diglett's Cave Entrance 1-2 like as tier 8-9 and in Diglett's Cave it self like as tier 7-8. For 3 Alolan Forms that evolve from Regular ones we should do this: Cubone at Day time evolves into Regular Marowak and Night time into Alolan one, Exeggcute at Day time evolves into Alolan Exeggutor and Night time Regular one, Pikachu with Thunder Stone evolves into Regular Raichu and with Thunder Stone while holding food type item (Drinks like Fresh Water, Berries, Berry Juice and etc)(that food disappears after evolving) Alolan one.

• Unova region if it's possible, because it was similar to 2.5D game and had camera angle changing areas. But make it Unova with 2 different starting paths like:
    *Nuvema Town: Trio Badge, Basic Badge (Nacrene Gym), Toxic Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge, Freeze Badge, Legend Badge, Wave Badge.
    *Aspertia City: Basic Badge (Aspertia Gym), Toxic Badge, Trio Badge, Insect Badge, Bolt Badge, Quake Badge, Jet Badge, Freeze Badge, Legend Badge, Wave Badge.

• Kalos and Alola if it possible to replicate them in 2D, because those games are 3D, have camera angle areas and Alola instead having Gyms/Badges has Trials/Z-Stones.

This thread will be updated with more suggestions, ideas, things I want to see when I think about them.

Thank you for listening me in advance.

PS: please personal members don't lock this thread after answering, because I remember what happened last time and I don't want to.

Regarding the land mounts, I don't think it is needed now as the normal land mounts and fast and also, changing it from 2.01 to 2.02 won't make much difference.

Also, we can get a Kyogre mount as a reward from PvP which is faster than normal water mounts. So, we can either buy a Jestski or earn a Kyogre mount.

We already have a regular nine tails, shiny nine tails and pink nine tails mount in game. So, if they add one more form of Ninetails, it would be like too much. But still not a bad idea to add it or it would be also good if we have another Pokemon's alolan form mount.

Letting male characters wear female character's dress would be little weird. Do you think it's good to see males to wear frocks in real life? . As I said, it would be weird

To add costumes from the characters of Sun and Moon is a nice idea and let's wait and see if the staff adds it in the future.

PRO's staff is always working to add more moves and some things may not be working as they should be. All we have to do is to have patience.

As far as I know, the maximum no. of experience a Pokemon can gain is 457,970. But we can only get 150k exp in this game. Good idea if they increase the limit a little bit.

PRO is completely based on generation 6. So, I don't think Alolan forms would be added to the game. But let's wait and see.

Unova maybe added in the future. Not sure about Kalos and Alola. A new unreleased game created by the creator of PRO, Shane may have the features that you suggested.

These were just my opinions. Don't take it hardly. Good luck and enjoy :Smile:

Yeah, it would be great if movepools are updated to OR/AS version, including adding the missing level-up moves. Ralts and Kirlia would love to have access to Disarming Voice and Draining Kiss, considering they can't get Dazzling Gleam from the tutor who for whatever reason only accepts fully evolved Pokemon.

OR/AS movepool is still Gen 6, but it's the latest version of Gen 6, and therefore the best for this game.

• 4 weeks later...

Add new ideas:

• Add key bind 1-6 to menu that asks to choose which Pokémon to use for move/heal/evolve item/such as.

• Add Seasons like 5th Generation had to effect game and effect encounters a long side with time.

• Create and add clothes based on Digimons and Humans from both Anime and Games.

• Add for Charmander at level 13 Metal Claw and at level 19 Rage like 3rd Generation games had. For Charmeleon/Charizard at level 13 Metal Claw and at level 20 Rage. A lot players need grind till level 17 with they Charmanders/Charmeleons to be able beat Brock, so that would help for new players that started with Charmander.

And made idea for Balls more clear and sounds idea as well.

Edited by SViper

• 2 weeks later...