New to PRO pvp - general questsions

Darthbane

So i have played alot of pokemon showdown(x/y gen), so i know how PVP works when the entire cast is available. I have also read some tier lists for this game and know what the rules are. So my fourquestions are:

1. What is the currently diffined meta (if it exists). Stall, weather, setup ect..?

2. General most common pokemon/pokemon types?

3. Any moves that are missing that significantly effect the meta that are not coded into the game yet? (have looked at the list but i want to double check).

4. Special/phy split, which one is taking priority right now and why.

Thank you for your help.

1. What is the currently diffined meta (if it exists). Stall, weather, setup ect..?

"Setup" isn't really a good way to define the current metagame but I'd say weather teams are pretty prominent right now. There are also a lot of balanced teams as well. I run stall myself but I hardly run into it.

2. General most common pokemon/pokemon types?

Pretty much the A / high B rankings in this post: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=14361

3. Any moves that are missing that significantly effect the meta that are not coded into the game yet? (have looked at the list but i want to double check).

U-turn, Volt Switch, and Baton Pass don't work correctly. Pursuit doesn't work. Mold Breaker isn't coded. Unaware is bugged (banned as well). The weather icons are bugged so you have to count the weather turns. There are many more bugged / non-coded abilities, items, and moves in the game.

4. Special/phy split, which one is taking priority right now and why.

Physical. Swords Dance and Dragon Dance are busted on Talon, Dragonite, and other mons.