How to get Darkrai

6head

0:00 AM to 2:00 AM Poketime, not real life time.

it is right now 00:49AM in yellow and yet i can't enter and it says "i can hear strange sounds from inside".

Are you sure you fulfill every other requirement?

yeah, i think i done the main quest where i get Rewards, done quest fairy mimi and beat kaguya,sinnoh champion too

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is right now 00:49AM in yellow and yet i can't enter and it says "i can hear strange sounds from inside".

yeah, i think i done the main quest where i get Rewards, done quest fairy mimi and beat kaguya,sinnoh champion too

How many hours do you have ingame so far? Given that this is the only requirement we don't have an exact number on I'm assuming it has to do with that.

How many hours do you have ingame so far? Given that this is the only requirement we don't have an exact number on I'm assuming it has to do with that.

150 Hours

but my friend actually 2000 hours still can't get in even he done all requirements

150 Hours

but my friend actually 2000 hours still can't get in even he done all requirements

Are you 100% certain that you finished the Halloween quest? Meaning that you had that final talk with all 3 mayors in Murky Town? Also beating Kaguya/Zetsu might be part of that requirement, I don't have any confirmation on that yet.

150 Hours

Are you 100% certain that you finished the Halloween quest? Meaning that you had that final talk with all 3 mayors in Murky Town? Also beating Kaguya/Zetsu might be part of that requirement, I don't have any confirmation on that yet.

Done all,but zetsu not

I'm trying to beat zetsu,i will tell later if it doesn't work