Hello all. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hey-o, I'm a somewhat new user (reached Johto the other day!) and I thought I'd make my post because I wanna meet some new people who share my hobby. My Pokémon adventure begun back when I played through Pokémon LeafGreen, and I've now become hooked.

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

[fade]

[glow=red]“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”[/glow]

<i>[/fade]</i>

Hey-o, I'm a somewhat new user (reached Johto the other day!) and I thought I'd make my post because I wanna meet some new people who share my hobby. My Pokémon adventure begun back when I played through Pokémon LeafGreen, and I've now become hooked.

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Hey [mention]Vemphon[/mention] and welcome to... the forums, then, since you seem to have played quite a bit already! :Grin:

I'd advise you to check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki :)

If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Pleasure to meet you too, good luck on your journey, and have a great day :Angel: