Darkrai is fainted (accident missed click on skill)

Henrygates

Dear GMs, I have a problem. Yesterday when I was going to catch Darkrai, I missed click on the skill and accidentally kill Darkrai :Frown: I hope there is a way to catch Darkrai again :Frown: I am desperated now. I know there are lots of people like me with another accident that killed Darkrai or disconnected....which lead to unable to catch. I am looking forward to hearing from you - GMs - soon!!! :thanks:

Dear GMs, I have a problem. Yesterday when I was going to catch Darkrai, I missed click on the skill and accidentally kill Darkrai :Frown: I hope there is a way to catch Darkrai again :Frown: I am desperated now. I know there are lots of people like me with another accident that killed Darkrai or disconnected....which lead to unable to catch. I am looking forward to hearing from you - GMs - soon!!! :thanks:

Hey there HenryGates! I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this inconvenience. It can indeed be quite frustrating when this happens and you accidently kill the legendary pokemon you are trying to capture. There is some good news however, Darkrai is now able to be caught again if you lost your chance to catch if before due to d/c, killing it, and rollbacks! You can re-catch it by entering Dreamland at the required time (0:00AM to 2:00AM). You do NOT need to fight Nikola to re-catch Darkrai.That being said, since Darkrai is now catchable, I will now lock the thread. I hope you have a good week, and good luck with your Darkrai!

[glow=blue]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.