1 PvP coin for each winning is balance or not ?

Naoizdabest

How many PvP coins each winning is enough ?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. How many PvP coins each winning is enough ?

i disagree, there are some insane guys with over 300 wins per season and other no lifers with over 500 wins, those kind of guys were the responsables of the price drop on every server, if the reward per win is boosted the economy will be broken.

i dont care how many battles they got, what I care is how much time they spent on PVP, for ex: a person with 300 wins and 300 loses will spend about 100 hours and they received 300 pvp coins which worth anything ?

second, which price gonna drop? pvp items? if pvp items drop that would be easier for new players who want to start pvp.

giving more coins isn't the solution, they should rebalance the amount of coins invested on:

-pvp items

-Legendary re-roll iv's/nature

giving extra coins isn't fair as i said before, is my opinion and i don't care if u don't care, also as akalli said

skill>time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i disagree, there are some insane guys with over 300 wins per season and other no lifers with over 500 wins, those kind of guys were the responsables of the price drop on every server, if the reward per win is boosted the economy will be broken.

i dont care how many battles they got, what I care is how much time they spent on PVP, for ex: a person with 300 wins and 300 loses will spend about 100 hours and they received 300 pvp coins which worth anything ?

second, which price gonna drop? pvp items? if pvp items drop that would be easier for new players who want to start pvp.

giving more coins isn't the solution, they should rebalance the amount of coins invested on:

-pvp items

-Legendary re-roll iv's/nature

giving extra coins isn't fair as i said before, is my opinion and i don't care if u don't care, also as akalli said

skill>time.

what I want to say is that they deserve to get more for their time spent. "skill>time" if you have skills you can get coins easier :Grin: , PvP ranked is almost death, u cant find any battle sometimes. Then why not give more coins for those players who cant reach top 25 to give them motivation to do PvP

tumblr_oj5uymOzty1qkz08qo1_500.gif

My PvP channel: Link Pink_Scizor.png

Disagreed

you get 500 coins for being in the ladder

Skill > time

(quote)

And also we do know when the season end.

Obviously the people who make this game dont think skill>time. Hour requirements for just about everything. You could have 500 pokemon caught and many other things and if you dont have enough hours you still cant do anything.

Disagreed

Skill > time

(quote)

Obviously the people who make this game dont think skill>time. Hour requirements for just about everything. You could have 500 pokemon caught and many other things and if you dont have enough hours you still cant do anything.

It's a Pokemon game, you are here to play the game, spend time on game. Skill is not linked to the game, skill is for PVP (or Togehax -_-). So, the staff make the game to play the game, if you want only fight there is Showdown, PRO is for play Pokemon and PVP.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

i think 1 coin per win is enough , in my opinion its better for givingpeople motivation, if i can make a suggestion about pvp coins, the probleme is amount of pvp coins needed for reset legendary ivs, 150 pvp coins for a random nature or random ivs is really much, i tried 4 rerol lnature for my hetran bashful, got hardy ,serious, naive, and now bashful... and wanted to reroll ivs too, i just gave up this is too random

but for the rest i guess its fine, i vote 1 coin per win

I think you should get extra coins/reward by being above the average because you made it above the average (Makes sense right?!)

The problem is to make it fair, I think I already suggested smt. like every player in top 25% gets a 7 - day train ticket (So basicly things you dont realy need but which are nice to have).

But however its very very hard to make a new system fair and the System right now is basicly fair. If you are good you got a extra reward :shrug:

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Disagreed

Skill > time

(quote)

It's a Pokemon game, you are here to play the game, spend time on game. Skill is not linked to the game, skill is for PVP (or Togehax -_-). So, the staff make the game to play the game, if you want only fight there is Showdown, PRO is for play Pokemon and PVP.

Thats not what im refering to lol. I am completely fine with grinding out catching pokemon and training them. The reason I said they care more about time than skill is the pokemon that takes hours played to catch. They might as well give you 50 million pokedollars and rayquaza with a mega stone that you can use in pvp when you hit 1500 hours played.