Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

My name in game is thewasted69.

I'm always active on discord.

I'm from Portugal.

I play everyday and i have 193hrs.

I want to be one of the best in a game i love.

Has a player i want to help the guild by PVP, Ev training or lvl up.

My favorite pokemon is noivern because my favorite type is dragon/flying and i LOVE the colour black and blue.

My favorite animal is birds. I grew up surrounded by canaries and other types of bird.

I'm 18.

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

6cb57d60f5ec.png

c710c00f660d.png

Be one of an elite PRO guild which consists of members with high dedication to be the best.

And most importantly we want to build a family, something that is more than just in game.

0cc176c7a981.png

Dex Service

Kanto: completed

Johto: completed

Hoenn: completed

Sinnoh: completed

Story Pokemon

Story pokemon to rush Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and/or Sinnoh.

We currently have more than 30 story pokemon!

Discord Bot

A Discord bot specially for PRO! Read more

Guild Shop

The Discord bot manages our guild shop via discord commands!

Opponents-Info

82Rekfm.gif

53094f411edd.png

s0TbJAC.png

5Hade72

Alain30

Ant0Nios

Basilisgountis

Blitzkrieg

Boszyang14

Brigid

Buyshinynair

Buzzn

Cames

Cheetahbest

Chinhnm57

Claw

Clockspeed

Cookietormentor

Crowtele13

Cuzimpikaa

Cyber54

Darkhaehnchen

Diogoyeti

Downsystem

Enforcer

Envymeister

Esophogor

Futz

Gambilicious

Giolla93

Greencold

Gunners

Guzt

Heartshy

Hennenen

Heoquayy

Hoathiencot

Hugosousapro

Imhanjoo

Ismurfie

Ismurfy

Itshard

Jade365

Jadontombs

Jonskii

K1Nggrubin

Komata

Kyuuta011

Lanchan1

Loverboy143

Mamathieu

Maxmix233

Nutpercussion

Omicroneta

Phime

Pies

Plasmavortex

Prochainezo

Pulsee

Quang821

Redblaze1997

Rkroquemar0517

Roboteddy

Rolione

Sabo

Samu94

Sprincty

Stanixx

Suhhhdude

Theakalli

Theundertakerbr

Toudoukirin

Tr3Y

Unfriendly

Vicki721

Walrosskastanie

Xrevolutionx94

Y0Da

Yugibac

This list will be automatically updated from our Discord bot!

9d2347823f76.png

● Be at least 18 years old.

● Be able to use discord.

● Follow PRO ToS and Guild Rules!

● Do not be rude or offensive, but banter is welcomed.

● 200 hours play time!

23304121009f.png

You'll have to give us some informations about yourself:

● What's your Name/IGN? Gamerzskm
● Are you active in Discord? yes
● Where are you from? India
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? from 7pm tp 10pm and 1pm to 3pm
● What's your goal in PRO? To become a best player.
● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because the rules of chaos good and giving for opportunity for players of guild
● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard is my favrourite pokemon because its very strong
● What's your favorite animal and why?

Lion is my facourite because its strong

Also, feel free to give us a short introduction of yourself. ^_^

We are really active in discord and everyone will be able to find their place, if they want to.

We hope to see you around soon!

My name is Alan. In game my name is DareToAlan. I'm not active on discord but I could be if needed to join your guild. To be really honest I rather chat in game.

I come from the Netherlands. We all wear clogs, live in windmills and eat tullips.. All your prejudices were right! My playtime atm is 520 hours. My goal in PRO is to become one of the best PVP'ers in Red server. I want to join Chaos because I hope it's an active guild and because I like the logo. Chaos looks like a professional guild. A guild suited for my ambitions. My favorite pokémon is Umbreon. Umbreon looks cool and mysterious and I'm kind of an anime fanboy so... you know wtf. My favorite animal is a tiger. The tiger looks majestic. It looks like it's not even from earth. More like a fantasy creature. It sneaks up on it's prey like a ninja and its strong AF.

My name is Alan. In game my name is DareToAlan. I'm not active on discord but I could be if needed to join your guild. To be really honest I rather chat in game.

I come from the Netherlands. We all wear clogs, live in windmills and eat tullips.. All your prejudices were right! My playtime atm is 520 hours. My goal in PRO is to become one of the best PVP'ers in Red server. I want to join Chaos because I hope it's an active guild and because I like the logo. Chaos looks like a professional guild. A guild suited for my ambitions. My favorite pokémon is Umbreon. Umbreon looks cool and mysterious and I'm kind of an anime fanboy so... you know wtf. My favorite animal is a tiger. The tiger looks majestic. It looks like it's not even from earth. More like a fantasy creature. It sneaks up on it's prey like a ninja and its strong AF.

Check pm :ValentineBulba:

● What's your Name/IGN? Lunactica is my ign. My actual name is Renata, but my discord is under Lilian (I used to have a habit of making accounts with original character names lol)

● Are you active in Discord? Yes! I'm there daily and it's installed on my phone soo I chat there a loot :)

● Where are you from? Brazil.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? A few hours daily usually, except when work and studying gets too much, in which case I might skip a day or two, but never more than that (at least not until now).

● What's your goal in PRO? Right now to finish Sinnoh (I'm going as fast as I can xD) and then to get a great pokemon collection, and after that maybe invest in PVP.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Are you kidding? That front 'page' really sold me out! Seriously, this looks like an amazing guild, and friendly, and active, and the kind of guild who'd make me want to be around even after I finish the story (I went on a hiatus after finishing hoenn, before Sinnoh was released, and I kinda don't want to go on a hiatus again, but at some point, after finishing the story, I think I'll need something else to make me want to stay around, and Chaos seems like just the guild to do that).

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I don't think I have one favorite :PiplupCry: I like Pikachu cause the little one got me hooked on Pokemon when I was little, Eevee cause of it's cuteness (I'm a girl xD), but anime-wise and power-wise It would be a match between Charizard and Mewtwo. I never played the official games though, so I'm pretty sure my favorites are either cliches or not approved, sorry x.x But I really do like them a looot!

● What's your favorite animal and why? It's a match between dogs and horses. Both are incredibly loyal animals and incredibly intelligent. Both are also very sensitive to human emotions, making it easier to connect with them - and whereas dogs can be beautiful and cute and adorable, horses are marvellous creatures in my opinion! I simply love 'em!

Soo a little about myself: I tend to talk a lot, sometimes I might get a bit awkward, but I'm friendly and really easygoing, and I really hope I'm considered to join the guild. It never said anything about having to have finished the story (I'll understand if it's a requirement though, I'm rushing it as fast as I can, but I kinda don't want to turn it into an obligation and take all the fun out of it :v). Anyways, hoping I can get to know y'all better :)

Thanks for reading this.

EDIT: My playtime is something around 230 hours, server's down so i can't check the exact time.

Edited by Lunactica

● What's your Name/IGN? Hi! My real name is Julean and my IGN is julean1995. pretty much creative for an IGN I would say.

● Are you active in Discord? Joining the guild requires honesty, and in full honesty, I do not know Discord. But I would be more willing to know and use it if given the chance.

● Where are you from? I'm from Philippines, Cebu in particular

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: I have a total of 77 hours (16 badges and on my way to Johto league) playtime since Jan 8, 2018. I spent 3-4 hours daily because I am having a 8-4 office job. But I play around 9-10hrs every Sunday since it is my day-off.

● What's your goal in PRO?: (1) Complete the story line (2) Complete the pokedex (3) Level up and raise pokemon (4) Make friends (AND MOST IMPORTANTLY) Help new trainers in their quests so that all will be happy :)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Playing solo is nice. No one will bother where you are. But since I played PRO, I saw many trainers who are helping me by giving me good pointers in the game. Chatting and playing with them and hunting pokemon makes me realize that joining guilds will be fun. And when I saw how many trainers would like to join Chaos, I guess, you are a pretty awesome guild to be exact. You will help me become a good trainer right?

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: Sylveon! I have a weakness in Fairy type pokemons. Aside from being too gorgeous, I am awed how ferocious Dragons get scared with cute Fairies.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Birds. I like how they flutter and fly freely. They are truly a sight worth envy.

Hi people , i would love to enter in guild :)

● What's your Name/IGN? Mandrept

● Are you active in Discord? yup ^^

● Where are you from? Portugal

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PR

O? 521 hr 49 min :) . I play when i can , but i enter everyday at leat 1 hour , more if the job let me :P

● What's your goal in PRO? Be a great pvp player

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? i stop play PRO 1 year ago, return now and search for some guild, and you guys seem to be weel organize and also i was a former guild mate of walross :D

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Hard pick but i have to say Snorlax , why ? i eat a lot to :D :D joke , because for me its one of the most overpower poke, he already give me so many victories :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? Lion , because of zodiac ^^