Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Meen2

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Thailand

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1400 hours/ 3-4 days a week

● What's your goal in PRO? I really don't have ultimate goal. I just enjoy playing PRO

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? To be honest, your guild has a lot of cool stuffs, most notable Opponents-Info which provide benefit for pvp. Also I can gain 25% exp bonus since your guild is always in a top 10 at the end of season

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mew cos it can b anything and quite hard for opponents to guess its nature and move set. Also it can b used as a synchronizer for hunting pkmn

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog because of its honesty and friendliness

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

● What's your Name/IGN? - Encore

● Are you active in Discord? - yes, im very active

● Where are you from? - im from Chile

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? - Actually my playtime is 1153 hours. I use to play all days

● What's your goal in PRO? - to have fun and meet people arround the world

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? - I was a blue server player and i like competition, in addition i like comunitys or guilds that are 20+ years old, cause im 29 xD

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? - Charizard, its my favourite since i had 10 years old, since his first aparition i said woow its cool.

● What's your favorite animal and why? - I like animals in general but my favourite is dog, cause they are loyal.

check ur inbox

4ef1544e56.png

signature_caspar.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Meen2

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Thailand

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1400 hours/ 3-4 days a week

● What's your goal in PRO? I really don't have ultimate goal. I just enjoy playing PRO

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? To be honest, your guild has a lot of cool stuffs, most notable Opponents-Info which provide benefit for pvp. Also I can gain 25% exp bonus since your guild is always in a top 10 at the end of season

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mew cos it can b anything and quite hard for opponents to guess its nature and move set. Also it can b used as a synchronizer for hunting pkmn

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog because of its honesty and friendliness

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN?

freetayk

● Are you active in Discord?

ya

● Where are you from?

US

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

322h / everyday

● What's your goal in PRO?

top pvp player

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

best guild on server

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

volcarona because hes my favorite design and i like the typing and moveset

● What's your favorite animal and why?

cat because they meow

My real name is Julian I'm 26 years old and from germany. My IGN is xikejnd . I'm pretty active on discord and I play PRO daily(I have 350 ingame hours currently) I'm trying to improve on my pvp skills that's why I want to join chaos. I also enjoy hunting for pokemons and I'm looking for a good community which helps me to keep the motivation for hunting. My favourite Pokemon right now is arcanine because I just got a really good one which is doing great work on pvp. My favourite animal is a cat because they are cute and we once had one when some years ago

My real name is Julian I'm 26 years old and from germany. My IGN is xikejnd. I'm pretty active on discord and I play PRO daily(I have 350h playtime). I'm trying to improve on my pvp skills that's why I want to join chaos. I also enjoy hunting for pokemons and I'm looking for a good community which helps me to keep the motivation for hunting. My favourite Pokemon right now is arcanine because I just got a really good one which is doing great work on pvp. My favourite animal is a cat because they are cute and we once had one when some years ago

● What's your Name/IGN? Sumio

● Are you active in Discord? I prefer voice coms over typing, and I'm familiar very with Discord.

● Where are you from? Minnesota

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 197 hours, should meet the requirement by tomorrow. I have played on and off for various reasons

● What's your goal in PRO? My goal is to have fun and get better at pvp.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to mingle with people in my age group, and get into pvp in this game.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Venomoth. I liked it as a kid because it's a moth.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Moths. They're great for photographing, and most won't hurt you.

● What's your Name/IGN?

Heavyobject

● Are you active in Discord?

yes

● Where are you from?

USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

422hours, I try to get on every day and accomplish something

● What's your goal in PRO?

I like playing the game and like meeting new people. I would like to get into pvp sometime.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

This looks like a fun guild and the reward system would keep me coming back for sure. Also I like how you guys get info for pvp on other opponents that would come in handy when I start to pvp.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

My favorite pokemon in the regions out now would be Darkrai, he was my first strongest pokemon be for I started buying and grinding for them and he is wicked looking.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

I would say a dog, They are good hunters and keep you company when your feeling down.

Edited by HeavyObject