New Boss!!!!!

Hinamifueguchi

Re: New Boss! Tarzan (Tommy)!

<r><QUOTE author="zeck97" post_id="466524" time="1510417384" user_id="1001392"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="PopInSmoke" post_id="466519" time="1510417168" user_id="1566559"><s>

</s>

its a great idea but im afraid it thats the reward a lot of ppl wont bother going for third time reward. Maybe change around that a bit. But the idea of the lil kangaskhan boy as boss is nice, as long as they give him that outfit

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<E>:Light:</E> Good idea can be added to Tarzan Clothing as a reward. <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:thanks:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

tarzan clothing indeed as reward would make it way more attractive already, maybe the lil boomerang as cosmetic would be cool too.</r>

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New boss appears ... The Wizard of Oz!

<r>It would be great to have more boss in Sinnoh, so here's my suggestion (moves are to the staff's liking). <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>The Wizard of Oz<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

Cooldown: 12 days<br/>

Requirement/s: 6 level 100 pokemon, 500 hours playtime<br/>

Team: Cacture, Pyroar, Magearna, Stoutland, Mega Alakazam, Mismagius. (each one representing characters in the history of the Wizard of Oz.)<br/>

Possible reward/s: $10000-30000, 1-5x Rare Candy, Litleo, Lillipup, Abra, TM Hurricane, witch's hat, direct passage to Mirage Island (low chances).<br/>

Third time reward? No</r>

Re: New boss appears ... The Wizard of Oz!

<r><SPOILER><s>

</s><QUOTE author="zeck97" post_id="468166" time="1510751741" user_id="1001392"><s>

</s>

It would be great to have more boss in Sinnoh, so here's my suggestion (moves are to the staff's liking). <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>The Wizard of Oz<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

Cooldown: 12 days<br/>

Requirement/s: 6 level 100 pokemon, 500 hours playtime<br/>

Team: Cacture, Pyroar, Magearna, Stoutland, Mega Alakazam, Mismagius. (each one representing characters in the history of the Wizard of Oz.)<br/>

Possible reward/s: $10000-30000, 1-5x Rare Candy, Litleo, Lillipup, Abra, TM Hurricane, witch's hat, direct passage to Mirage Island (low chances).<br/>

Third time reward? No

<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>

</e></SPOILER>

I really like the Mirage Island passage, would be cool If boss like this gave out tickets to get to Mirage Island.<br/>

<br/>

Cool idea.<br/>

<br/>

+1<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="2764">:heart:</EMOJI></r>

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Hello there!

I've merged all your Bosses related suggestion into a single thread; thank you for your suggestions, but please refrain from creating a new topic everytime :Angel:

I've quoted the others below, for easy access to each suggested: you can edit your main post with all of them if you like, or just keep posting as they come :Shy:

It would be great to have more boss in Sinnoh, so here's my suggestion (moves are to the staff's liking).

LORD OF DARKNESS

Cooldown: 12 days

Requirement/s: 6 level 100 pokemon, 250 hours playtime and no Fairy, Fight or Bug type in your party.

Team #1: Zoroark, Tyranitar, Mega Absol, Bisharp, Umbreon, Sharpedo.

Team #2: Bisharp, Zoroark, Mega Tyranitar, Absol, Sharpedo, Umbreon.

Team #3: Umbreon, Absol, Mega Sharpedo, Bisharp, Zoroark, Tyranitar.

Possible reward/s: $10000-30000, 2x Dusk Stone, 2x TM97 - Dark Pulse, 4x Dark Gem, 3x TM62 - Taunt, Zorua, Eevee, Absol, Larvitar, Pawniard, Carvanha.

Third time reward? Yes

✭✭✭ Zorua, Larvitar, Pawniard.

It would be great to have more boss in Sinnoh, so here's my suggestion (moves are to the staff's liking).

Abominable Snowman

Cooldown: 12 Days

Requirement/s: 6 level 100 pokemon, 300 hours playtime, Without fire, steel, rock or fight Pokémon in your team, Have a Pokémon plant on your team.

Team: Mamoswine, Articuno, Cryoganal, Aurorus, Mega Abomasnow, Regice.

Possible reward/s: $15000-25000, TM13 - Ice Beam, TM14 - Blizzard, 5x Ice Gem, Snover, Sail Fossil, Vanillite, Swinub.

Third time reward? Yes

✭✭✭ Snover, Vanillite, Swinub.

Tarzan (Tommy)

Cooldown: 12 Days

Requirement/s: 6 level 100 pokemon, 400 hours playtime, a grass-type pokemon on your team.

Team: Simipour, Simisage, Simisear, Liepard, Mega Kangaskhan, Serperior.

Possible reward/s: $15000-30000, Panpour, Pansage, Pansear, Snivy, 5x Pomeg Berry, 5x Kelpsy Berry, 5x Qualot Berry, 5x Hondew Berry, 5x Grepa Berry, 5x Tomato Berry. Tarzan Clothing.

Third time reward? Yes

✭✭✭ Panpour, Pansage, Pansear.

Tomo_Kanto.jpg

The Wizard of Oz

Cooldown: 12 days

Requirement/s: 6 level 100 pokemon, 500 hours playtime

Team: Cacture, Pyroar, Magearna, Stoutland, Mega Alakazam, Mismagius. (each one representing characters in the history of the Wizard of Oz.)

Possible reward/s: $10000-30000, 1-5x Rare Candy, Litleo, Lillipup, Abra, TM Hurricane, witch's hat, direct passage to Mirage Island (low chances).

Third time reward? No

Thank you for your comprehension, have a good day!