new player with questions here :))

hello, im a new player in PRO, i just started playing minutes ago, apparently you cant talk in chat immediately and u have to wait for some time before you do so, but i have a question in hand that i cant seem to find in the game guides/tips.

Whats the end-game in PRO? i mean, do we store tons of charmanders and squirtles on storage and hunt for the best stated ones or do we hunt them with a god-awful extremely rare drop rate to the point that it'll take days to hunt them?

i was kinda looking for a poke game where in-demand pokes are extremely hard to find and catching one even with poor type and IVs is still a delight.

but either way, im planning to stick to the game for now. im in blue server guys, hope i'll see you guys there! :Shy: :Shy:

- snip -

Hey [mention]Hildegrim[/mention] and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

Yes, you have to play 30 minutes before being able to use the chat ingame^^ Except for the Trade channel: you will need Kanto's 4th badge to be able to trade, and therefore, use the trade channel!

The end game in PRO will mostly be PVP or doing the Boss fights along with the daily quests, once you caught or while you're waiting to be able to catch the Legendaries available :Smile:

I'd also advise you to check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki :)

If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Good luck on your journey, and have a great day :Angel:

Hey there. I would Like to add that there is many mons in game with extremely rare rates. These are classified as tier nine and it is very difficult to acquire a decent one. If you want a challenge go hunt down Genesect in a thousand hours XD. But glad to have you here in pro

Untitled.png