Legendary pokemon Nature Re-roll adjustment

Shesho26

Hi all, as everyone knows our biggets problem when we catch a legendary poke is a fail sync, some pokes like latios takes days and even weeks to complete the requeriments.

Nowadays we have the option to reset a nature with 150 pvp points but in my opinion the price is so abusive... 1 coin per win, and there are like 25 different natures and you get a new one (totally random), no-pvpers won't spent their coins on this, even pvpers won't do it.

so my ideas are:

Decrease the ammount of pvp coins per nature Re-roll from 150 to 25 (this is just an idea) or give us the chance to select the new nature with a considerable ammount of pvp coins.

some great player ideas:

TheAkalli:

-Make the nature reroll Item drop on more bosses (other than Zetsu)

-Hard quests

Ismursfy:

Make a new system completely different and let us choose which Stat we want boosted.

Eg.: +Speed would get you either Jolly, Timid, Hasty, Naive nature.

[glow=red]Please share your opinion.[/glow]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 legendary pokemons that I have to reroll their natures, i had use the free reroll ticket given by the boss with my darkrai and the nature is still wrong, I totally agree with the decrease of ammount of pvp coins to reroll it due to I do not play pvp (I am bad at pvp) but I think I could try it only to reroll my legendary's nature.

We've been asking for a way to recatch legends for god knows how long,and what we got was a Nature Reroll.

Really stupid if you ask me,I dunno what they were on by thinking 150 PvP Coins for 1/25 (25 Natures,not 16.) to get the good nature is worth.

May I ask if anybody already got a good nature by using that system?

Also,even by getting into the ladder (basically getting 350min pvp coins cause yes it was also reduced for some reason) it would take 1 Month ish,for 3 Rerolls.

As a PvP Player,I can confirm i wouldn't use 150 PvP Coins for that because :

> It is time consumming to get 150 PvP Coins.

>Not Guaranteed to get a good nature

Suggestions to make it better

-Reduce the amount of PvP Coins,not to 25 though,that's abit too easy.

-Hard quests

+1 to this suggestion.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

We've been asking for a way to recatch legends for god knows how long,and what we got was a Nature Reroll.

Really stupid if you ask me,I dunno what they were on by thinking 150 PvP Coins for 1/25 (25 Natures,not 16.) to get the good nature is worth.

May I ask if anybody already got a good nature by using that system?

Also,even by getting into the ladder (basically getting 350min pvp coins cause yes it was also reduced for some reason) it would take 1 Month ish,for 3 Rerolls.

As a PvP Player,I can confirm i wouldn't use 150 PvP Coins for that because :

> It is time consumming to get 150 PvP Coins.

>Not Guaranteed to get a good nature

Suggestions to make it better

-Reduce the amount of PvP Coins,not to 25 though,that's abit too easy.

-Hard quests

+1 to this suggestion.

Thanks!! main post edited

Or just rework that system completely and let us choose which Stat we want boosted.

That way Its way more fair and less stupid.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Or just rework that system completely and let us choose which Stat we want boosted.

You are too smart for this community.:Kappa:

+1.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

Hi all, as everyone knows our biggets problem when we catch a legendary poke is a fail sync, some pokes like latios takes days and even weeks to complete the requeriments.

Nowadays we have the option to reset a nature with 150 pvp points but in my opinion the price is so abusive... 1 coin per win, and there are like 25 different natures and you get a new one (totally random), no-pvpers won't spent their coins on this, even pvpers won't do it.

so my ideas are:

Decrease the ammount of pvp coins per nature Re-roll from 150 to 25 (this is just an idea) or give us the chance to select the new nature with a considerable ammount of pvp coins.

some great player ideas:

TheAkalli:

-Hard quests

Ismursfy:

Make a new system completely different and let us choose which Stat we want boosted.

[glow=red]Please share your opinion.[/glow]

They should let us choose at least the nature we want. :Cry:

i wanted to suggest this same idea.

or my idea is. when doing nature reroll, we can pick a sync (40-50% chance of getting that sync nature) just like when catching a legendary for the 1st time.

doing a reroll on pure random at 150 pvp coins is absurd/ close to impossible

This would be much easier. The nature reroll is nothing but a waste of coins. You could add something like 500 coins = get the nature you choose if you want to sink our coins. I'm not motivated to get my Heatran, Latios, or Azelf because I know the odds of getting a bad nature and IVs outweigh the odds of getting a halfway decent one.