Legendary pokemon Nature Re-roll adjustment

Shesho26

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one of the main issues of simply allowing the player to obtain a good legendary pokemon is the fact it would dominate in pvp (for those allowed to be used) as well as making some bosses designed to be hard significantly easier. Although I do agree with Ismursfy's idea of being able to choose the buff and having the nature random that gives you said buff I disagree with the changing of price. 150 pvp coins is by no means an easy feat but it gives players something to work towards and is something that should be difficult to obtain.

In regards to non pvpers however I do agree there should be more drops from bosses other than a 5 times win from Zetsu as many players, even none pvpers will be unable to accomplish this. As a solution I believe simply reworking the loot table slightly for some bosses to have a chance to drop a reroll ticket or as a 3/5 times win as well as adding some harder quests in upcoming events to allow for all players to have an equal chance of having at least one decent legendary.

wow I didn't know about this, 150 pvp coin, 25 natures... that's 3750 wins on average, 7500 pvp matches! It's completely absurd, I don't know if a single player played this much on PRO

+1 for your suggestion of (greatly) reducing the price or let players choose the nature. I would even say that 25 coins (625 wins) is still way too much.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

Thanks everyone for giving your feedback about the new reroll system.

IV and Nature reroll is something we will always keep very hard to obtain and even harder being successful with it.

In any case, we are still looking at how community is adapting with this system.

At the moment, we are not going to change radically this system, but in future we may rework it.

Apart from that, as personal opinion, i would deny the possibility to use a "sync" method, many legendaries are very strong even if they dont have epic ivs, and 50% is a good percentage to make this happen.

Lowering his cost to 25 (or below 50) coins is something i would deny too, still my personal opinion.

We will never make it "easy" or too cheap, to avoid perfect legendary pokemon covering and dominating PRO meta, but this is not a deny to every possible change in future.

Actually we are exploring new ways to obtain the reroll ticket ^^

Gonna leave this post open for further opinions

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

Well ... As long as reduce the amount of PvP coins (150) in order to reset the nature or IVs, I am supporting.

Every month, after a season ends, I earn about 500 PvP coins... But in three season, since August (2), I use my PvP coins for try to change the nature of my Heatran and the IVs of my Mew and thus be able to use in PvP... But it failed haha.

After the last season ends, I receive 445 PvP and so I managed to put together a little more than 600 coins. I tried resetting the nature of my Heatran 4x using 600 pvp coins but it failed 4 times and I'll try again as soon as I collect more coins.

Thanks everyone for giving your feedback about the new reroll system.

IV and Nature reroll is something we will always keep very hard to obtain and even harder being successful with it.

In any case, we are still looking at how community is adapting with this system.

At the moment, we are not going to change radically this system, but in future we may rework it.

Apart from that, as personal opinion, i would deny the possibility to use a "sync" method, many legendaries are very strong even if they dont have epic ivs, and 50% is a good percentage to make this happen.

Lowering his cost to 25 (or below 50) coins is something i would deny too, still my personal opinion.

We will never make it "easy" or too cheap, to avoid perfect legendary pokemon covering and dominating PRO meta, but this is not a deny to every possible change in future.

Actually we are exploring new ways to obtain the reroll ticket ^^

Gonna leave this post open for further opinions

Thanks for yor opinion!! i really appreciate it!!, i know some legendary pokes are strong, but even if the price is reducted to 25 will be harder to get a decent nature, there are 25 natures!! you can get a decent one at first try or after 100, that's why in my opinion 150 is a very absurd price, what about no-pvpers? if they get some tickets from bosses they will have to wait weeks, months and why not years to get a right nature by this way only to 1 poke (if tickets are implemented as a reward boss). Some people need a nature re-roll for more than 4 pokes. that's why we need a rework on this system.

Thanks again for your comment!! have a good day c: