Legendary pokemon Nature Re-roll adjustment

Shesho26

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, most legendaries can't even be used in pvp and some of them aren't even helpful against bosses and the ones that can aren't that impactful.

The requirements are crazy hard just to get the item and the drawbacks are even more insane: chances you get what you want are pretty low.

+ 1 we need a solution for make it a bit easier, 5 reroll nature and i still have trash nature heatran, and i wanted to reroll ivs, and after do that on my suicune, but sinceits totally random i just give up for now

Ok some legends are really strong, but my opinion is we deserve at least nature, its the most important, but 150 coins for a totally random one is just insane, i suggest keeping reroll ivs 150 coins, but change reroll nature to 50 coins, since 25 different natures is too much for letting us a chance to have the right nature at 1st time, its almost impossible

on all legendaries i have just 2 full trash among thos we can pvp with , i cant even imagine for those who have most of them wrong natures and ivs :/ Help us get nice legends staff :) and if reducing cost of reroll is not a option, pls make some bosses drop those tickets it will not be abused

Mmmh well i'd give a no about reducing cost to 25c.

Every season a good pvp player is able to store around 300-700 coins, depends on how much you pvp and how much you win, placing yourself in top 25 ladder.

Now we should consider that with a little of dedication, in one season quite everyone is able to buy all pvp items needed.

So basically every season, a medium experience player, good in pvp, is able to spend around 400-500 coins (medium result between 300 and 700), this means from 16 to 20 Rerolls.

Being able to reroll your legends all those times every month is a bit too much in my opinion..

Anyway, reducing cost in not something we will completely ignore, but if i should determinate a price, i wouldnt go lower than 70 neither higher than 100, but this is only my personal opinion.

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

I mean,you also have to consider that,even if we are able to reroll that much in a month,there is a very low chance of getting what we want..Couldn't Smurfie's idea be implemented? It's not too easy,nor too hard,and gives us a better chance of getting the nature we want.Being able to choose a nature that gives +Def and we'll get either Bold Impish and so on

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

A thing that will be implement that is for sure, will be the amount of ways of getting the reroll ticket. Furthermore, we have a plan to add a, hopefully, a QOL feature about this quest. But you might be wondering that we told you a few times already about this in some domain and is still not avaiable. As you can see, our number of scripters is low so slows down the pace of it, and the last time we attempt to add parts of the feature into the server, it was too big to handle, which we are now dealing with a decunstructed way in order to get the feature avaiable.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Maybe adding a ticket that cost like 500 pvp coins and gives the nature you want , would work? 500 coins for a 100% chance sounds a lot better than 150 coins for 1/25 chance and it would still reduce the amount of coins people have, since many don't use the nature reroll ticket now as it's kinda a waste of coins.

Seeing this matter only from a competitive pvp perception, everyone should be able to have the desired natures for his/her legends. Legends have strong base stats but it's not about pve. You can win pve with anything. In pvp though, it causes unfair advantages/disadvantages. A difference between a bold suicune with a brave suicune or a timid latios with an adamant latios is huge.

It also sucks to spend a lot of time to get a legend just for it to be unplayable xD.

Thanks everyone for giving your feedback about the new reroll system.

IV and Nature reroll is something we will always keep very hard to obtain and even harder being successful with it.

In any case, we are still looking at how community is adapting with this system.

At the moment, we are not going to change radically this system, but in future we may rework it.

Apart from that, as personal opinion, i would deny the possibility to use a "sync" method, many legendaries are very strong even if they dont have epic ivs, and 50% is a good percentage to make this happen.

Lowering his cost to 25 (or below 50) coins is something i would deny too, still my personal opinion.

We will never make it "easy" or too cheap, to avoid perfect legendary pokemon covering and dominating PRO meta, but this is not a deny to every possible change in future.

Actually we are exploring new ways to obtain the reroll ticket ^^

Gonna leave this post open for further opinions

They should let us choose the nature of the Pokémon and let the IVs be random by reducing the cost to 100 PvP Coins, another would ban all of the legendary Pokémon from PvP, leaving them for collection only. :thanks: